Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 ... 16038 16039
FR IS OPEN AGAIN
FR IS OPEN AGAIN
I am just so ready to ***
I am just so ready to ***
PJb908Z.png
Literally can't wait until Wednesday so I can play Red Dead Redemption 2....
Literally can't wait until Wednesday so I can play Red Dead Redemption 2....
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
auaghgahjgdflshnt;agrf music thoery is wack but I still need to know this stuff if I want this to be my job [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]
auaghgahjgdflshnt;agrf music thoery is wack but I still need to know this stuff if I want this to be my job
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
Just played Journey for the first time, ran into a stranger in the third chapter and we played the rest of the game together until the end. It was an amazing experience.
Just played Journey for the first time, ran into a stranger in the third chapter and we played the rest of the game together until the end. It was an amazing experience.
Why can't I let this stupid **** go!!! It's been over a month can we PLEASE just come to terms with the fact that it ain't happening, forget about it, and move on already Brain?? Please?? I'm sick of getting myself agitated about this.
Why can't I let this stupid **** go!!! It's been over a month can we PLEASE just come to terms with the fact that it ain't happening, forget about it, and move on already Brain?? Please?? I'm sick of getting myself agitated about this.
PJb908Z.png
this is the part where I complain about literally everything because, oh god I wish I had a website, i have too many ideas scattered literally everywhere across the internet, but hngh the servers the html the CSS the literally everything else

Guess I'll just have to settle for ko-fi as the crossroads of everything
okay but to be fair, that's the coziest website design I've ever seen it's so cute, I wanna pet it <3
this is the part where I complain about literally everything because, oh god I wish I had a website, i have too many ideas scattered literally everywhere across the internet, but hngh the servers the html the CSS the literally everything else

Guess I'll just have to settle for ko-fi as the crossroads of everything
okay but to be fair, that's the coziest website design I've ever seen it's so cute, I wanna pet it <3
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
She’s staring at me. . . I know she asked a question, but what did she ask? She’s been legit staring at me for five minutes now! Arghhhhhh-
She’s staring at me. . . I know she asked a question, but what did she ask? She’s been legit staring at me for five minutes now! Arghhhhhh-
I am so poor. I suppose the 2000g challenge will never even be started ;-;
I don’t have six hours to spare doing this practice test I am going to cry
I don’t have six hours to spare doing this practice test I am going to cry
9CxYF0H.png
i need to make baguettes aaah
i need to make baguettes aaah
CUnQdgy.png
1 2 ... 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 ... 16038 16039