Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow Self - OOC [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I’m sorry to hear that! I hope they get better soon.

Will you be contacting another applicant, or will we just stick with our current roster?
I’m sorry to hear that! I hope they get better soon.

Will you be contacting another applicant, or will we just stick with our current roster?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
I'm going to have to take a little bit of time to figure that out for certain. We do seem to be getting along fine at our present group size though.
I'm going to have to take a little bit of time to figure that out for certain. We do seem to be getting along fine at our present group size though.
Yeah, I've thought over it, and I'll try getting into contact with another applicant at least one more time. Expect whoever it ends up being to be pinged over if I get everything sorted out.
Yeah, I've thought over it, and I'll try getting into contact with another applicant at least one more time. Expect whoever it ends up being to be pinged over if I get everything sorted out.
@speedyturtle

Here's the OOC thread. The front page has links to the other threads.

Okay, I've readjusted the cast list again, and we should be good now. Everyone, say hello to our new member!
@speedyturtle

Here's the OOC thread. The front page has links to the other threads.

Okay, I've readjusted the cast list again, and we should be good now. Everyone, say hello to our new member!
@speedyturtle

welcome, welcome! good to have you n your 'vark :DD
@speedyturtle

welcome, welcome! good to have you n your 'vark :DD
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Thanks! :D
Fun fact: while looking at aardvarks, I realized that they were bigger than I originally thought. I guess I thought they were like, the size of a cat or something, but turns out they're more like the size of a large dog, haha.
Thanks! :D
Fun fact: while looking at aardvarks, I realized that they were bigger than I originally thought. I guess I thought they were like, the size of a cat or something, but turns out they're more like the size of a large dog, haha.
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
Going to get to work on my next post soon since I don't want to leave anyone hanging for too long. Would've gotten it done yesterday, but a power outage caused internet issues.
Going to get to work on my next post soon since I don't want to leave anyone hanging for too long. Would've gotten it done yesterday, but a power outage caused internet issues.
@/Relics @/DancingSkye

I won’t be able to post for the next couple of days either. I know we were waiting on DancingSkye to reply anyways, but just in case they do I wanted to alert yall.
@/Relics @/DancingSkye

I won’t be able to post for the next couple of days either. I know we were waiting on DancingSkye to reply anyways, but just in case they do I wanted to alert yall.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
@speedyturtle @DancingSkye @/abyssals @/smerdyakov

Been a while since I've heard anything. Are you all okay?
@speedyturtle @DancingSkye @/abyssals @/smerdyakov

Been a while since I've heard anything. Are you all okay?
still present, sorry if my activity slowed.
still present, sorry if my activity slowed.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7