Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 212 213
ooh!
ooh!
Brooke | They / She | FR+0
aQcNcS9.png
g585y1V.png
Tl1dGxE.png
w0wBhk1.png
gMDuKVs.png
Happy belated anniversary, FR <3
I've never once not enjoyed being here, and it is by far my favourite virtual 'pet-game' site. Thank you for existing.

I love the new layout ahh, and the addition of themes?? Yes. I've been waiting for this.
My only gripe, like many others, is the placement of the apparel section? For a dragon without apparel, the empty boxes are so glaring and attention-grabbing, it really takes away from everything nice about the redesign. But, from the various mock-ups I've seen, could be fixed simply by swapping the apparel and dragon info placements.
Otherwise, everything else is *chef's kiss* and I appreciate everything you do for us <3
Happy belated anniversary, FR <3
I've never once not enjoyed being here, and it is by far my favourite virtual 'pet-game' site. Thank you for existing.

I love the new layout ahh, and the addition of themes?? Yes. I've been waiting for this.
My only gripe, like many others, is the placement of the apparel section? For a dragon without apparel, the empty boxes are so glaring and attention-grabbing, it really takes away from everything nice about the redesign. But, from the various mock-ups I've seen, could be fixed simply by swapping the apparel and dragon info placements.
Otherwise, everything else is *chef's kiss* and I appreciate everything you do for us <3
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
Thank you very much for fixing reloading of familiar editing page! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much for fixing reloading of familiar editing page! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like all this new things and option...so happy anniversary everyone...and thanks for fixing the loading issue, now things are less slow for me
I really like all this new things and option...so happy anniversary everyone...and thanks for fixing the loading issue, now things are less slow for me
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
Happy anniversary [emoji=firework size=1]
Happy anniversary
fbtx8xvl.jpg
I'm not really a fan of this new template. I need boxes to keep a lot of these things separate, like the lineage and such. This new layout is great and looks nice, but it's too... babyproofed? I don't know, it's the only way I can describe it. It feels more like a Scry or Outfit than an actual dragon and has made me feel distant. I feel like I don't own the dragon anymore, in some odd way.

The first thing I look at is the dragon, and then Physical Info. My eyes always go from left-right rather than right-left, it's always that way. A lot of the people on this site are dedicated to breeding, gening, et cetera due to the game's nature, and having it right up in your face like before would really help. Apparel is less important than genes and colours, so it should go beneath Phys. Info.

(...BTW, why isn't the Breed in the Phys. Info? I mean, they mention eyetype twice, once underneath the namebox and then in Phys. Info, so why can't Breed be in Phys. Info?)

Anyway, off of the cons.

I like how we have backgrounds now, I've always enjoyed having my characters have a background because it makes them come to life. It was nice without them though so I don't really mind much. I do have a few backgrounds in mind, though!

-Something reminiscent of Ancient Greece, but in the clouds
-Bramble thorn forest
-Hedgemaze? Or maybe a maze of stone?
-...animated backgrounds? (wait, no, that'd lag people out)
-Magical faerie forest

SCENIC MODE? AWESOME. I was going to write an entire paragraph of me complaining about how faded the background was, but then I saw Scenic Mode.
AMAZING.

I also like the Default background. Could we have Scenic Mode for Default, or can we have the Default background as an item, because I feel that some of the other Flight's backgrounds would really go well with my other dragons.

Also, could we preview Scenes on our dragons, kind of like how we can preview Apparel? This would help a lot for me because I want to see how it would look like on my dragons.

We can now name Familiars! I've always enjoyed naming things and I always wanted to name the Familiars, because a lot of the Familiars are also my OC dragon's pets. Both this and the backgrounds were an idea that I've been waiting for, for nearly 6 years.
I'm not really a fan of this new template. I need boxes to keep a lot of these things separate, like the lineage and such. This new layout is great and looks nice, but it's too... babyproofed? I don't know, it's the only way I can describe it. It feels more like a Scry or Outfit than an actual dragon and has made me feel distant. I feel like I don't own the dragon anymore, in some odd way.

The first thing I look at is the dragon, and then Physical Info. My eyes always go from left-right rather than right-left, it's always that way. A lot of the people on this site are dedicated to breeding, gening, et cetera due to the game's nature, and having it right up in your face like before would really help. Apparel is less important than genes and colours, so it should go beneath Phys. Info.

(...BTW, why isn't the Breed in the Phys. Info? I mean, they mention eyetype twice, once underneath the namebox and then in Phys. Info, so why can't Breed be in Phys. Info?)

Anyway, off of the cons.

I like how we have backgrounds now, I've always enjoyed having my characters have a background because it makes them come to life. It was nice without them though so I don't really mind much. I do have a few backgrounds in mind, though!

-Something reminiscent of Ancient Greece, but in the clouds
-Bramble thorn forest
-Hedgemaze? Or maybe a maze of stone?
-...animated backgrounds? (wait, no, that'd lag people out)
-Magical faerie forest

SCENIC MODE? AWESOME. I was going to write an entire paragraph of me complaining about how faded the background was, but then I saw Scenic Mode.
AMAZING.

I also like the Default background. Could we have Scenic Mode for Default, or can we have the Default background as an item, because I feel that some of the other Flight's backgrounds would really go well with my other dragons.

Also, could we preview Scenes on our dragons, kind of like how we can preview Apparel? This would help a lot for me because I want to see how it would look like on my dragons.

We can now name Familiars! I've always enjoyed naming things and I always wanted to name the Familiars, because a lot of the Familiars are also my OC dragon's pets. Both this and the backgrounds were an idea that I've been waiting for, for nearly 6 years.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
gdi and I sold all my runestones last week [emoji=gaoler scared size=1]
gdi and I sold all my runestones last week
1050646.png10978000.png1862959.png7138159.png6554709.png
(signature generator by Doomfishy #940)
wow
wow
Born in the plague livin' in fire
H E L L F I R E H A T C H E R Y
Happy 7th, Flight Rising!
Happy 7th, Flight Rising!
[quote]- dragon auctions are now cancellable directly from the profile![/quote] OH! Hooray, I didn't know this, and it's something I've often wished for! Not sure if I ever suggested it or not (but if I didn't I meant to) and here it is! Very handy.
Quote:
- dragon auctions are now cancellable directly from the profile!

OH! Hooray, I didn't know this, and it's something I've often wished for! Not sure if I ever suggested it or not (but if I didn't I meant to) and here it is! Very handy.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 212 213