Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Mock-up 4.0] Dragon Profile | UPDATED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
I'm not crazy about this one because I really would like the dragon's info, mainly the colors/genes, to be visible without scrolling. Also don't see much point in making the vista its own box.
I'm not crazy about this one because I really would like the dragon's info, mainly the colors/genes, to be visible without scrolling. Also don't see much point in making the vista its own box.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Me likey! While I don’t hate the current look, this one just looks more streamlined and I like how the apparel is moved so you can the the scene better! Support!
Me likey! While I don’t hate the current look, this one just looks more streamlined and I like how the apparel is moved so you can the the scene better! Support!
Big support for 4.0!

Way more condensed and organized. There’s simply so much info about an individual dragon, it’s gonna be incredibly hard to make a design everyone loves and I can understand the good intent and effort the devs put into this update. That being said, I hope they can see their player base’s point of view too and how much everyone would prefer some major changes!

Lovely mockups, thank you for your effort in making them! :D
Big support for 4.0!

Way more condensed and organized. There’s simply so much info about an individual dragon, it’s gonna be incredibly hard to make a design everyone loves and I can understand the good intent and effort the devs put into this update. That being said, I hope they can see their player base’s point of view too and how much everyone would prefer some major changes!

Lovely mockups, thank you for your effort in making them! :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
Anything that gets rid of those ugly apparel boxes has my support!! I honestly can't stand the current apparel location.
Anything that gets rid of those ugly apparel boxes has my support!! I honestly can't stand the current apparel location.
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
This is so lovely and it would be a great way to make the pages neater and bring the focus back to the dragon. Definite support from me.
This is so lovely and it would be a great way to make the pages neater and bring the focus back to the dragon. Definite support from me.
X19lZX7.jpg
This is STUNNING!!! I was mostly okay with the changes besides the dotted boxes and the GIANT arrows, and the fact lineage was the only thing boxed up in its row - but all these other things you’ve addressed are legit and I LOVE the way this all looks and puts all the focus on the dragon and familiar! Staff, please!!! Something more like this!!!

And the vista idea and the little message at the top are such cute ideas! I’d love to give each of my dregs a quote of their own like that!
This is STUNNING!!! I was mostly okay with the changes besides the dotted boxes and the GIANT arrows, and the fact lineage was the only thing boxed up in its row - but all these other things you’ve addressed are legit and I LOVE the way this all looks and puts all the focus on the dragon and familiar! Staff, please!!! Something more like this!!!

And the vista idea and the little message at the top are such cute ideas! I’d love to give each of my dregs a quote of their own like that!
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
This is awesome, so well done! Would love to see this implemented! I am in love with how the Vista is here, and that whole section is more reminiscent of the Forums than anything else, which I super appreciate. The Likes are almost like forum stars in that version, and I think that's pretty appropriate!

Anyway, I'm a big fan of this layout redesign, and I think it kinda combines what Staff were going for and something that looks better to us as players! That, and there's more customization. I could put my trans girl's pronouns in that top editable "broadcast message" type section, and the actual "Male" symbol? You can find it, it's there, it's just not so obvious. Across the board, really think this is a good direction for the whole thing to go in.
This is awesome, so well done! Would love to see this implemented! I am in love with how the Vista is here, and that whole section is more reminiscent of the Forums than anything else, which I super appreciate. The Likes are almost like forum stars in that version, and I think that's pretty appropriate!

Anyway, I'm a big fan of this layout redesign, and I think it kinda combines what Staff were going for and something that looks better to us as players! That, and there's more customization. I could put my trans girl's pronouns in that top editable "broadcast message" type section, and the actual "Male" symbol? You can find it, it's there, it's just not so obvious. Across the board, really think this is a good direction for the whole thing to go in.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Oh this absolutely looks so much better, the idea of using the vista part to sort through all the different tertiary information about a dragon is brilliant! I hope staff takes some notes from this suggestion if they decide to fix how bio pages look, which I hope they do!
Oh this absolutely looks so much better, the idea of using the vista part to sort through all the different tertiary information about a dragon is brilliant! I hope staff takes some notes from this suggestion if they decide to fix how bio pages look, which I hope they do!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
THIS LOOKS SO MUCH NEATER LOL i like the new update but stuff just seems so clunky.... I hope they take inspo from here!
THIS LOOKS SO MUCH NEATER LOL i like the new update but stuff just seems so clunky.... I hope they take inspo from here!
5LIrtYJ.gif
I think this is my favorite of all the mockups! Having less clutter on the top is great, and I really like the previous/next arrows not being on top of the dragon.

My only current concern is that using the "passport" icons as buttons to show Apparel/Battle is unintuitive (they don't look like buttons and they're in a different section) and people might not realize they can do it. It'd probably be better to have those as separate buttons next to/under the section they're for.
I think this is my favorite of all the mockups! Having less clutter on the top is great, and I really like the previous/next arrows not being on top of the dragon.

My only current concern is that using the "passport" icons as buttons to show Apparel/Battle is unintuitive (they don't look like buttons and they're in a different section) and people might not realize they can do it. It'd probably be better to have those as separate buttons next to/under the section they're for.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18