Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Mock-up 4.0] Dragon Profile | UPDATED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Support!
My favorite parts are the apparel, battle info, and physical info taking up the same place with different tabs, and the buttons arrangement you have. Like people are saying, it gives the dragon and familiar more breathing room and makes them the stars, rather than too much info drawing your eyes away from them.
Support!
My favorite parts are the apparel, battle info, and physical info taking up the same place with different tabs, and the buttons arrangement you have. Like people are saying, it gives the dragon and familiar more breathing room and makes them the stars, rather than too much info drawing your eyes away from them.
ooh, interesting!
ooh, interesting!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I love the vista in the mockup so much. The whole thing really looks so good, I wish we would get something clean and nice like this from the start
I love the vista in the mockup so much. The whole thing really looks so good, I wish we would get something clean and nice like this from the start
Rusted Crown
The more I look at my dragon's profiles the more I support this :')

Came to show my support again, these could be a major change, I really love the vistas on profile idea but god my profiles are long with lots of lore and art and that empty space kills me and my joy every time.

Love your vista solution, please plouse staff <3
The more I look at my dragon's profiles the more I support this :')

Came to show my support again, these could be a major change, I really love the vistas on profile idea but god my profiles are long with lots of lore and art and that empty space kills me and my joy every time.

Love your vista solution, please plouse staff <3
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
I too need to reassure my absolute support [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Please clear out scenes, opt for vistavatar & dynamic ID card! Best visual efficiency imaginable ~
I too need to reassure my absolute support

Please clear out scenes, opt for vistavatar & dynamic ID card!

Best visual efficiency imaginable ~
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
Support! This would be sooo much better, I love it =D The newest version (4.0 / 4.1) is fantastic :3
Support! This would be sooo much better, I love it =D The newest version (4.0 / 4.1) is fantastic :3
Support!! This is really cool!
Support!! This is really cool!
This looks so much better.
I like that it isn't trying to give the viewer all the information at once.
This looks so much better.
I like that it isn't trying to give the viewer all the information at once.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
oh my gooooodness, i would literally do ANYTHING for mockup 4.0!! maybe we’ll get something like it since an update is coming late next week! excited and support for that design!
oh my gooooodness, i would literally do ANYTHING for mockup 4.0!! maybe we’ll get something like it since an update is coming late next week! excited and support for that design!
giphy.gif
In general I like the direction of your mockup, and I do think it would be nice to de-clutter the profile somewhat, but there's one thing I do not like about it..

Your use of the vista. I really LIKE that they're beside the bios. But what I like the most is that you can see more of the vista art, because UNLIKE on the forums, there aren't a bunch of icons covering over it!

But in your mockup...there are now a bunch of icons covering over the vista again. So that part, I just can't support. :\ Maybe if there was another way to have that same functionality without moving the vista there.
In general I like the direction of your mockup, and I do think it would be nice to de-clutter the profile somewhat, but there's one thing I do not like about it..

Your use of the vista. I really LIKE that they're beside the bios. But what I like the most is that you can see more of the vista art, because UNLIKE on the forums, there aren't a bunch of icons covering over it!

But in your mockup...there are now a bunch of icons covering over the vista again. So that part, I just can't support. :\ Maybe if there was another way to have that same functionality without moving the vista there.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18