Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 212 213
Wooo! Happy anniversary! :3
Wooo! Happy anniversary! :3
I hate how the new Dragon info page looks the apparel & Dragon colors should be switched around.I really really hate it!!!!
I hate how the new Dragon info page looks the apparel & Dragon colors should be switched around.I really really hate it!!!!
Is there a way to see who has liked your dragon?
Is there a way to see who has liked your dragon?
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
xsluRnx.png
Dude.

This is awesome.
Dude.

This is awesome.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
i have a question, or a few: will people be able to design their own backgrounds? like skin/accents? will they be able to enter backgrounds as contest entries in the future, too!?

also, will used backgrounds be shown as a preview on dragon thumbnails?
i have a question, or a few: will people be able to design their own backgrounds? like skin/accents? will they be able to enter backgrounds as contest entries in the future, too!?

also, will used backgrounds be shown as a preview on dragon thumbnails?
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
Scenes are pretty cool, but can we maybe have a toggle to go back to the original version? I find it a little odd that, for the seventh anniversary, they decided to drastically alter something that had been the same for the past seven years.
Scenes are pretty cool, but can we maybe have a toggle to go back to the original version? I find it a little odd that, for the seventh anniversary, they decided to drastically alter something that had been the same for the past seven years.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Happy Anniversary!

I don’t say this with the intent of being negative or complaining, but the new dragon pages have made information much harder to find and read for me, both on my widescreen desktop and on mobile. It takes me a long time to find the information I want, and the text is really too small for my eyes (but the huge amount of clutter prevents me from zooming in to read since I’d get lost).

It could also be because the FR server is overloaded from the hype and therefore slow right now, but it frequently fails to deliver important parts of the dragon page UI in a timely manner even though my connection and device are fast and work fine on other sites.

Maybe in the future we could have some alternate layout options to choose where we want to move the clutter. It would be lovely if accessibility could be considered when designing high impact UI pages!
Happy Anniversary!

I don’t say this with the intent of being negative or complaining, but the new dragon pages have made information much harder to find and read for me, both on my widescreen desktop and on mobile. It takes me a long time to find the information I want, and the text is really too small for my eyes (but the huge amount of clutter prevents me from zooming in to read since I’d get lost).

It could also be because the FR server is overloaded from the hype and therefore slow right now, but it frequently fails to deliver important parts of the dragon page UI in a timely manner even though my connection and device are fast and work fine on other sites.

Maybe in the future we could have some alternate layout options to choose where we want to move the clutter. It would be lovely if accessibility could be considered when designing high impact UI pages!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I just found out about the familiar filter to show just familiars that aren’t at Awakened status & it’s so helpful, thank you [emoji=fae love size=1]
I just found out about the familiar filter to show just familiars that aren’t at Awakened status & it’s so helpful, thank you
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
- - -0o0- - -
Holy Waluigi! This update is CRAZY!
Also, IT'S BEEN SEVEN YEARS SINCE 2013?! I feel so WALUIGING OLD...
Happy Anniversary FR! Again, this update is SUPER COOL
- - -0o0- - -
- - -0o0- - -
Holy Waluigi! This update is CRAZY!
Also, IT'S BEEN SEVEN YEARS SINCE 2013?! I feel so WALUIGING OLD...
Happy Anniversary FR! Again, this update is SUPER COOL
- - -0o0- - -
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 212 213