Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Improved Personal Mock-up
1 2 3 4 5
Support, 1000%. very unhappy with the genes and colors of my dragon not being visible anymore and you've remedied that here.
Support, 1000%. very unhappy with the genes and colors of my dragon not being visible anymore and you've remedied that here.
Out of all the mockups, this might be my favorite. Having the dragon's info be at the top and boxed is particularly pleasing, though I think the Familiar name and it's type should stay the same and stay at the top of the Familiar. Otherwise, I do like everything else about this mockup. You've got my support!
Out of all the mockups, this might be my favorite. Having the dragon's info be at the top and boxed is particularly pleasing, though I think the Familiar name and it's type should stay the same and stay at the top of the Familiar. Otherwise, I do like everything else about this mockup. You've got my support!
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
I love this mock up. Huge support. Much more readable
I love this mock up. Huge support. Much more readable
z9wN9td.png
They/Them, 20,
FR time +3 hours
This is definitely my favorite mock up! I like how it is a bit less cluttered and there is more emphasis on the dragon and familiar. I didn't like how the apparel is prioritized over physical info on the current version. I'm more likely to care or want to know about the physical info and I am used to seeing it right next to a dragon, not having to scroll down to see it. Being able to see the scene better is also definitely a big plus! Lovely mock up.
This is definitely my favorite mock up! I like how it is a bit less cluttered and there is more emphasis on the dragon and familiar. I didn't like how the apparel is prioritized over physical info on the current version. I'm more likely to care or want to know about the physical info and I am used to seeing it right next to a dragon, not having to scroll down to see it. Being able to see the scene better is also definitely a big plus! Lovely mock up.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@RetroJackal

How does the flow work/look, if the Lineage was in the middle, and battle stats on the bottom right?

Also, I love the new re-revamp with the familiar without the box!!
@RetroJackal

How does the flow work/look, if the Lineage was in the middle, and battle stats on the bottom right?

Also, I love the new re-revamp with the familiar without the box!!
VdNwmsY.gif
This is beautiful, I absolutely love it!
This is beautiful, I absolutely love it!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I like these.
I like these.
I'm fine with how the current one is for the most part (I just think the familiar needs to be shrunk down a lil), but this looks really nice :'D I like the boxed up info; the other two mock ups I saw I didn't like because the info doesn't look great when it's floating and not in a box. So if they end up making any changes, I'd like this :3
I'm fine with how the current one is for the most part (I just think the familiar needs to be shrunk down a lil), but this looks really nice :'D I like the boxed up info; the other two mock ups I saw I didn't like because the info doesn't look great when it's floating and not in a box. So if they end up making any changes, I'd like this :3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Honestly, this looks way better. I like how the info is more compact on the side, and the apparel box looks neater than the dashed squares we have now. Would be nice to see something like this if/when they update it.

Though I feel like the parent/offspring box takes up too much space, and I just wish the buttons were maybe a bit smaller? Though that would be worse for smaller screens... so idk.
Honestly, this looks way better. I like how the info is more compact on the side, and the apparel box looks neater than the dashed squares we have now. Would be nice to see something like this if/when they update it.

Though I feel like the parent/offspring box takes up too much space, and I just wish the buttons were maybe a bit smaller? Though that would be worse for smaller screens... so idk.
wNHGSth.pngyfR9mSB.png
Looks quite nice! I definitely prefer the physical info being up top rather than the apparel - it's less eye-catching and cluttery. The smaller prev/next dragon buttons are a nice touch too.

I wonder what it'd look like if there wasn't a box behind the info text, to make the scene more visible?
Looks quite nice! I definitely prefer the physical info being up top rather than the apparel - it's less eye-catching and cluttery. The smaller prev/next dragon buttons are a nice touch too.

I wonder what it'd look like if there wasn't a box behind the info text, to make the scene more visible?
1 2 3 4 5