Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦Silks Hunter
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58
@HoundOfHell
I just updated the list. 1 leg silk and 2 scarves (:
@HoundOfHell
I just updated the list. 1 leg silk and 2 scarves (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel
Can I..uh..take them all? XD
@JetBlackSteel
Can I..uh..take them all? XD
@HoundOfHell
Sure, just send the treasure c:
@HoundOfHell
Sure, just send the treasure c:
Do you have gossamer wing silks?
Do you have gossamer wing silks?
@Wraenna @Vhyxalas @Nevele @conduitoftime @CaptainxSpacey @Malis @PaleRapture @therhoda
I picked up a Golden Fillet. The Golden set does not restock as frequently as the Sky Blue or Celadon so I thought I'd ping everyone that was seeking golden items and the "any silks" ping list as well. There are currently no Golden Fillets on the AH. Claimed by Wraenna! Oh just picked up a Celadon Tail Bangle as well (:

@007sPrincess
I don't but I can put you on the list for them. Also as a heads up once a thread reaches 15 pages the OP stops recieving pings (:
@Wraenna @Vhyxalas @Nevele @conduitoftime @CaptainxSpacey @Malis @PaleRapture @therhoda
I picked up a Golden Fillet. The Golden set does not restock as frequently as the Sky Blue or Celadon so I thought I'd ping everyone that was seeking golden items and the "any silks" ping list as well. There are currently no Golden Fillets on the AH. Claimed by Wraenna! Oh just picked up a Celadon Tail Bangle as well (:

@007sPrincess
I don't but I can put you on the list for them. Also as a heads up once a thread reaches 15 pages the OP stops recieving pings (:
@JetBlackSteel

thanks for the heads-up (of COURSE the set I'm in love with is the rarest. every time..)

Could I change my requests to arm and leg silks? I acquired the veil I needed ^^
@JetBlackSteel

thanks for the heads-up (of COURSE the set I'm in love with is the rarest. every time..)

Could I change my requests to arm and leg silks? I acquired the veil I needed ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@JetBlackSteel

Rad. Sending 21k your way right now for the fillet. If it's OK, I'd still like to stay on for the Golden Wing/Leg Silks.
@JetBlackSteel

Rad. Sending 21k your way right now for the fillet. If it's OK, I'd still like to stay on for the Golden Wing/Leg Silks.
46443.png ____wren___________________________________ she/her | fr +9

i collect bird-themed dragons! pm if you have a bird-themed dragon or a g1 for sale that you think would make a good bird!
@Vhyxalas
It's based on the resale value and the amount of stars it has (rarity) The Golden and Gossamer sets have a 100 more in sale value so when the shop stocks its more likely to stock Celadon and Sky Blue. It's butt annoying. D:

Especially since Crim took my Golden Wing Silks and I had just pinged someone for them and had to take them off of my dragon as to not disappoint my customer.

Crim is a life ruiner
@Vhyxalas
It's based on the resale value and the amount of stars it has (rarity) The Golden and Gossamer sets have a 100 more in sale value so when the shop stocks its more likely to stock Celadon and Sky Blue. It's butt annoying. D:

Especially since Crim took my Golden Wing Silks and I had just pinged someone for them and had to take them off of my dragon as to not disappoint my customer.

Crim is a life ruiner
@JetBlackSteel

Aaaah, that's horrible. Crim asked me for a red silk scarf the other day and I was like in your dreams, Crim
@JetBlackSteel

Aaaah, that's horrible. Crim asked me for a red silk scarf the other day and I was like in your dreams, Crim
emeOzA6.png
@Nevele
I feel like certain apparel items she shouldn't ask for, same with scrolls. No one ever willingly gives her those items lol
@Nevele
I feel like certain apparel items she shouldn't ask for, same with scrolls. No one ever willingly gives her those items lol
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58