Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦Silks Hunter
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58
@therhoda
Haha sure. You can get anything that other people have not listed for (:

There are two up in the front. Send treasure for any that you want and I'll send the silk
@therhoda
Haha sure. You can get anything that other people have not listed for (:

There are two up in the front. Send treasure for any that you want and I'll send the silk
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@PaleRapture @therhoda

I'm gonna ping anyone that is seeking any silk when I get any that are not requested from now on. I'll try to limit the amount of pings I send out, so there will be times I have one for sale and I didn't ping you. Currently there are three for sale. (:
@PaleRapture @therhoda

I'm gonna ping anyone that is seeking any silk when I get any that are not requested from now on. I'll try to limit the amount of pings I send out, so there will be times I have one for sale and I didn't ping you. Currently there are three for sale. (:
@Jetblacksteel
That sounds good to me :D
I'll pass on the silks for now b/c limited funds but i'd definitely like to be pinged for future silks.
@Jetblacksteel
That sounds good to me :D
I'll pass on the silks for now b/c limited funds but i'd definitely like to be pinged for future silks.
@JetBlackSteel
Can I buy the wing silk?
I'm going to give it to my friend Geminie. XD she can't get these, shoot having a hard time dressing her dragons because she doesn't have a computer to use just her phone. But loves to play dress up.
@JetBlackSteel
Can I buy the wing silk?
I'm going to give it to my friend Geminie. XD she can't get these, shoot having a hard time dressing her dragons because she doesn't have a computer to use just her phone. But loves to play dress up.
@Alexina
Definitely! Send moniez
@Alexina
Definitely! Send moniez
@JetBlackSteel
Thank you so much. She's my best friend so I tend to spoil her off and on.
@JetBlackSteel
Thank you so much. She's my best friend so I tend to spoil her off and on.
@JetBlackSteel
Could you possibly snag me a tundra scroll for the equivalent in gems? Or whatever amount you'd like lol
@JetBlackSteel
Could you possibly snag me a tundra scroll for the equivalent in gems? Or whatever amount you'd like lol
tumblr_inline_o4fyctLjhy1snz70d_540.png

tumblr_inline_mtytqsGOB51r4wxt6.png Luka, he/him/his

I have galaxies hidden between my bones.
And, I will love you until the stars burn out.
@designerheart
100 gems alright with you?

45k - 1:450 conversion - 100 gems
@designerheart
100 gems alright with you?

45k - 1:450 conversion - 100 gems
@JetBlackSteel
Sounds good to me! :D Thank you so much! I'd get it myself but I only have gems, and I KNOW 180 gems that it's up for in the AH is way too much xD
@JetBlackSteel
Sounds good to me! :D Thank you so much! I'd get it myself but I only have gems, and I KNOW 180 gems that it's up for in the AH is way too much xD
tumblr_inline_o4fyctLjhy1snz70d_540.png

tumblr_inline_mtytqsGOB51r4wxt6.png Luka, he/him/his

I have galaxies hidden between my bones.
And, I will love you until the stars burn out.
@JetBlackSteel
Which ones are up for sale currently?
Are the two on the front up for grabs?
If so Id love to buy them both :D
@JetBlackSteel
Which ones are up for sale currently?
Are the two on the front up for grabs?
If so Id love to buy them both :D
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58