Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦Silks Hunter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@JetBlackSteel
I'll take it! I'll send a message with the treasure right on over C:
If you get any more silks, i would be v interested in them as well. I think i'm just gonna stalk this thread haha. ;u;
@JetBlackSteel
I'll take it! I'll send a message with the treasure right on over C:
If you get any more silks, i would be v interested in them as well. I think i'm just gonna stalk this thread haha. ;u;
@Jetblacksteel: Can you grab me the Cove Lantern and Forest Faerie skins please?
@Jetblacksteel: Can you grab me the Cove Lantern and Forest Faerie skins please?
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon
Sure thing (:
@MrMoon
Sure thing (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Jetblacksteel: Thanks so much! I've been trying all day but my sniping skills are just not up to par. That's 40k each right?
@Jetblacksteel: Thanks so much! I've been trying all day but my sniping skills are just not up to par. That's 40k each right?
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon
Yup. You don't have to send the money until I actually get them.
@MrMoon
Yup. You don't have to send the money until I actually get them.
@Jetblacksteel: Awesome! I can't wait. ^.^
@Jetblacksteel: Awesome! I can't wait. ^.^
They/Them pronouns
@Seaweed
Got your Shrieking Wilds (: 40k please
@Seaweed
Got your Shrieking Wilds (: 40k please
@JetBlackSteel, apologies for taking so long to reply. Can I send you 20kT and 63 gems? That's 25000 at a rate of 1:400.
@JetBlackSteel, apologies for taking so long to reply. Can I send you 20kT and 63 gems? That's 25000 at a rate of 1:400.
@Seaweed
Ooo I love gems. Go ahead (:
@Seaweed
Ooo I love gems. Go ahead (:
@MrMoon
Got the Forest Faerie

Go ahead and send the treasure but I was just called so it'll take me a couple minutes before I send the skin (:
@MrMoon
Got the Forest Faerie

Go ahead and send the treasure but I was just called so it'll take me a couple minutes before I send the skin (:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58