Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts on the updates?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
Will probably take me a long time to adjust, it feels incredibly cluttered right now! I do wish the player could customize the opacity of their dragon, from full colour to completely 0% if they’d like, considering there are many dragons who relied on fake skin opacity that are ruined now! But there are some scenes I’d love to have on full opacity regularly without going to a photo mode.

I wish the battle stones could be hidden, it feels too in my face for some reason. Not everyone is into coli so some people are going o have that blank space under their dragons and maybe feel incomplete about it.

My only major concern honestly is the likes. I hate to admit I get self conscious about that kind of stuff and I’ll prob be bummed forever that my dragons will have 0 likes lmao. Minor personal complaint I guess.

POSITIVES though, I love the scenery art. I wish I could see it with more/less opacity :D beautiful artwork!
Will probably take me a long time to adjust, it feels incredibly cluttered right now! I do wish the player could customize the opacity of their dragon, from full colour to completely 0% if they’d like, considering there are many dragons who relied on fake skin opacity that are ruined now! But there are some scenes I’d love to have on full opacity regularly without going to a photo mode.

I wish the battle stones could be hidden, it feels too in my face for some reason. Not everyone is into coli so some people are going o have that blank space under their dragons and maybe feel incomplete about it.

My only major concern honestly is the likes. I hate to admit I get self conscious about that kind of stuff and I’ll prob be bummed forever that my dragons will have 0 likes lmao. Minor personal complaint I guess.

POSITIVES though, I love the scenery art. I wish I could see it with more/less opacity :D beautiful artwork!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I like the bulk of it but I highly dislike that the scenes are limited to a single dragon like I wish it worked like vistas
I like the bulk of it but I highly dislike that the scenes are limited to a single dragon like I wish it worked like vistas
I'm don't dislike the update overall! But I do wish familars were smaller and that the physical and apparel info boxes were swapped. It's nice to not have to screenshoot battlestones info when I want to sell a coli dragon, so I find it useful. Familiar naming is also cool
I'm don't dislike the update overall! But I do wish familars were smaller and that the physical and apparel info boxes were swapped. It's nice to not have to screenshoot battlestones info when I want to sell a coli dragon, so I find it useful. Familiar naming is also cool
VjNtJfw.png
Looking forward to naming all of my familiars haha. idk if I'll use the scenes much, maybe if I find something that looks absolutely amazing. Overall a nice update.
More emphasis on familiars is great in my book as someone who tries hard to match familiars to dragons aesthetically >.<
Looking forward to naming all of my familiars haha. idk if I'll use the scenes much, maybe if I find something that looks absolutely amazing. Overall a nice update.
More emphasis on familiars is great in my book as someone who tries hard to match familiars to dragons aesthetically >.<
I actually unexpectedly love it. I was SO SCARED when I first read that they updated things, but was relieved that bios stayed the same. Then I went over to my lair and looked at it and actually, even though I don't love the empty boxes in the apparel section, I really like it. I think the bio integrates better, instead of looking like an afterthought at the bottom. I love that you can rename the familiar, I love that you can hide apparel without removing it, I love that you can see the dragon as you pick the familiar, and what I love the most? That you can finally see a dragon in the scrying workshop with the click of a button!!

So, color me impressed. I expected it to take longer than this to get used to it and like it, but actually... I'm in love.
I actually unexpectedly love it. I was SO SCARED when I first read that they updated things, but was relieved that bios stayed the same. Then I went over to my lair and looked at it and actually, even though I don't love the empty boxes in the apparel section, I really like it. I think the bio integrates better, instead of looking like an afterthought at the bottom. I love that you can rename the familiar, I love that you can hide apparel without removing it, I love that you can see the dragon as you pick the familiar, and what I love the most? That you can finally see a dragon in the scrying workshop with the click of a button!!

So, color me impressed. I expected it to take longer than this to get used to it and like it, but actually... I'm in love.
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
I do like the update but a tiny bit bothers me ... that button is HUUUUUGE. I will see it every time I rent a nest and have to undress them :| [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474698642171887617/719605190294241350/unknown.png[/img] And yeah, the like system is social garbage ...
I do like the update but a tiny bit bothers me ... that button is HUUUUUGE.
I will see it every time I rent a nest and have to undress them :|

unknown.png

And yeah, the like system is social garbage ...
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
I dislike the liking system. likes or not it just bugs me. I love the Familiar naming though, that's the best thing ever. everything else will just take awhile to get used to. [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]
I dislike the liking system. likes or not it just bugs me.

I love the Familiar naming though, that's the best thing ever.

everything else will just take awhile to get used to.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
I don't see myself getting used to it. It's just so all over the place.
I don't see myself getting used to it. It's just so all over the place.
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
i really really like what they did with the familiars, especially the fact that they're nameable now! also its great that we have the option to feed the dragons one by one! the scenes are pretty funky too, though i'm not sure i can afford/want to give all of my dragons one.

that being said, there are a few things that ?? aren't my favourite??? i don't really like the placement of the apparel slots, and the tiny lined boxes feel a little off??? i think all of the massive buttons just make my tiny adhd ape brain even less comprehensible than usual dksghfdjgh

i dont think this makes any sense i cannot type for the life of me
i really really like what they did with the familiars, especially the fact that they're nameable now! also its great that we have the option to feed the dragons one by one! the scenes are pretty funky too, though i'm not sure i can afford/want to give all of my dragons one.

that being said, there are a few things that ?? aren't my favourite??? i don't really like the placement of the apparel slots, and the tiny lined boxes feel a little off??? i think all of the massive buttons just make my tiny adhd ape brain even less comprehensible than usual dksghfdjgh

i dont think this makes any sense i cannot type for the life of me
0677d28e5c7d748a94f0cc9f5cfeb8825de80127.png2d8db2ee5c9e2266d3425f09c21323c59cdb60f1.png xxx x
hound
he/him
+3 fr
gnasher of teeth and lover of rat kings
I don't mind the new layout, it's something I can get used to tbh and I love the naming familiars update as well. Not too fond of the likes system, it would be great if there was an option to toggle that off :/

Also, can user-made scenes become a thing
I don't mind the new layout, it's something I can get used to tbh and I love the naming familiars update as well. Not too fond of the likes system, it would be great if there was an option to toggle that off :/

Also, can user-made scenes become a thing
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20