Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 212 213
Happy Anniversary FR! I love the new scenes!
Happy Anniversary FR! I love the new scenes!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Happy Anniversary! Very pleased to see we have backgrounds, and am loving the current selection. c:

My only (minor) complaint is there doesn't seem to be a preview function for scenes? Would like to see that feature added to the dressing room.

EDIT: Upon further examination, I'm not keen on the apparel box being right up next to the dragon. I can live with the familiar being there to make it easier to bond with, though an option to move that box so it's level with the battle info/etc. would be nice.
Happy Anniversary! Very pleased to see we have backgrounds, and am loving the current selection. c:

My only (minor) complaint is there doesn't seem to be a preview function for scenes? Would like to see that feature added to the dressing room.

EDIT: Upon further examination, I'm not keen on the apparel box being right up next to the dragon. I can live with the familiar being there to make it easier to bond with, though an option to move that box so it's level with the battle info/etc. would be nice.
[quote name="Melralis" date="2020-06-08 08:52:25" ] [center][size=3]Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DOz1JLz.png[/img] [size=3]Swap apparel with the physical section. Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller. Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon. Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a togglable option. [/center] [/quote] I can't second this suggestion hard enough. Love the inclusion of scenes, but there are a lot of elements detracting visually from the dragon. The suggestions here would be an immense improvement. Anytime I view a dragon page, the first thing I want to see is its information, not apparel, especially when not all dragons can wear apparel. Having the info there instead would look more unifying and consistent.
Melralis wrote on 2020-06-08 08:52:25:
Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on
the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion.

DOz1JLz.png

Swap apparel with the physical section.
Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller.
Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon.

Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a togglable option.

I can't second this suggestion hard enough. Love the inclusion of scenes, but there are a lot of elements detracting visually from the dragon. The suggestions here would be an immense improvement. Anytime I view a dragon page, the first thing I want to see is its information, not apparel, especially when not all dragons can wear apparel. Having the info there instead would look more unifying and consistent.
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
While I love this, Love the scenery spicing things up, etc... (which, thank you. The scenery work is beautiful!)
My bio layouts are... uh... very broken now, and the vista adding idea breaks them even more.
Recoding every last one of them is going to be a miserable process. •_•''
While I love this, Love the scenery spicing things up, etc... (which, thank you. The scenery work is beautiful!)
My bio layouts are... uh... very broken now, and the vista adding idea breaks them even more.
Recoding every last one of them is going to be a miserable process. •_•''
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
these look fantastic, i really love the new revamped profiles, great to see the dragons a lot clearer and have so much more customisation. some really nice little touches and fixes like naming familiars and the vistas too. it's great how every update FR really does just improve on things

the only things i'm not a fan of are the viewing arrows to go back and forth between dragon profiles, they're a bit large and obtrusive when hovering over the dragon, it'd be nice if they were a lot smaller and centred, or above the dragons instead. secondly, i would prefer the dragon stats to be where the apparel is, but since it lines up with the battle stats and lineage, i'm not too fussed about it

overall this is a great update, can't believe i've been here for 6 of these past 7 years already
these look fantastic, i really love the new revamped profiles, great to see the dragons a lot clearer and have so much more customisation. some really nice little touches and fixes like naming familiars and the vistas too. it's great how every update FR really does just improve on things

the only things i'm not a fan of are the viewing arrows to go back and forth between dragon profiles, they're a bit large and obtrusive when hovering over the dragon, it'd be nice if they were a lot smaller and centred, or above the dragons instead. secondly, i would prefer the dragon stats to be where the apparel is, but since it lines up with the battle stats and lineage, i'm not too fussed about it

overall this is a great update, can't believe i've been here for 6 of these past 7 years already
Dax/Al | Male | 24
Gf9Ba59.pngrUoKR6y.png
Twitter | Portfolio | Newgrounds
| Tumblr
15gb95M.gif Zk63KWy.gif
Check my adoption and daycare categories if open, see my clan profile for more information.
@Kaepora Sorry if you didn't want the ping. :sweats: But when you hit the "Save" button while in scenic view, is the image supposed to have a white border on the left side? I went ahead an uploaded it to imgur so you can click the image or open it in a new tab to see what I mean. o7 [center][url=https://imgur.com/aejcgfU][img]https://i.imgur.com/aejcgfU.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Kaepora

Sorry if you didn't want the ping. :sweats:

But when you hit the "Save" button while in scenic view, is the image supposed to have a white border on the left side? I went ahead an uploaded it to imgur so you can click the image or open it in a new tab to see what I mean. o7
aejcgfU.png
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
[quote name="RetroJackal" date="2020-06-08 09:53:09" ] [quote name="Melralis" date="2020-06-08 08:52:25" ] [center][size=3]Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DOz1JLz.png[/img] [size=3]Swap apparel with the physical section. Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller. Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon. Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a togglable option. [/center] [/quote] I can't second this suggestion hard enough. Love the inclusion of scenes, but there are a lot of elements detracting visually from the dragon. The suggestions here would be an immense improvement. Anytime I view a dragon page, the first thing I want to see is its information, not apparel, especially when not all dragons can wear apparel. Having the info there instead would look more unifying and consistent. [/quote] I love these suggestions!
RetroJackal wrote on 2020-06-08 09:53:09:
Melralis wrote on 2020-06-08 08:52:25:
Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on
the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion.

DOz1JLz.png

Swap apparel with the physical section.
Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller.
Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon.

Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a togglable option.

I can't second this suggestion hard enough. Love the inclusion of scenes, but there are a lot of elements detracting visually from the dragon. The suggestions here would be an immense improvement. Anytime I view a dragon page, the first thing I want to see is its information, not apparel, especially when not all dragons can wear apparel. Having the info there instead would look more unifying and consistent.
I love these suggestions!
3596458.1587970456.avatar.jpg
Incredible changes today, many thanks!
Also happy anniversary!
Incredible changes today, many thanks!
Also happy anniversary!
DyYwZkw.png
That is a LOT oh my god. This is all great! I love the scenes and familiar naming
That is a LOT oh my god. This is all great! I love the scenes and familiar naming
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
These updates are wonderful! Thank you for your hard work and dedication everyone!
My daughter got me onto this site and I’ve really enjoyed my short time here. I love the games :)
These updates are wonderful! Thank you for your hard work and dedication everyone!
My daughter got me onto this site and I’ve really enjoyed my short time here. I love the games :)
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 212 213