Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 212 213
What an incredible update! Happy Anniversary!
What an incredible update! Happy Anniversary!
T3u4zFz.png
Guys what a huge update, I'm so happy to be here for this anniversary. FR has brought me a lot of joy these past few months in a way I didn't expect, ty for all your hard work in this update, and here's to many more!

I do mirror the sentiment of most about the profile and certain places swapping but honestly, you all have outdone yourselves and I'm so happy with a lot of this quality of life options
Guys what a huge update, I'm so happy to be here for this anniversary. FR has brought me a lot of joy these past few months in a way I didn't expect, ty for all your hard work in this update, and here's to many more!

I do mirror the sentiment of most about the profile and certain places swapping but honestly, you all have outdone yourselves and I'm so happy with a lot of this quality of life options
I'll finish re-coding this one day
Wow, what an update!

Thanks for everything! :)
Wow, what an update!

Thanks for everything! :)
[quote name="VeniVidiVici" date="2020-06-08 09:01:05" ] Happy anniversary Flightrising, I'm happy to had been here as long as I am, and this update is good, although I have my own problems, other users also discussed, below [quote name="Rowdy" date="2020-06-08 08:57:40" ] [quote name="Melralis" date="2020-06-08 08:52:25" ] [center][size=3]Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DOz1JLz.png[/img] [size=3]Swap apparel with the physical section. Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller. Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon. Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a toggable option. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Nabesima" date="2020-06-08 08:59:01" ] Ok wait I didn't notice this at first but For the love of all the deities [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/15a6f33496a15c52e572a271e8aacdf1/2ebd5146da6356a7-1d/s540x810/2b1a00479a92d0957a20d5384b6b7e89407e8159.png[/img] add the "scroll whole list" option I'm begging you My main dress-up method is "scroll through the list 5 times until you see something that may look good", and, well, with the pages? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/dfe16d341c2ebcad930acafc956fa86f/2ebd5146da6356a7-02/s540x810/cc55b457a384f2680a070e5376a3324c22b57018.png[/img] [i][b]Problematic.[/b][/i] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] I wholeheartedly agree with all this.
VeniVidiVici wrote on 2020-06-08 09:01:05:
Happy anniversary Flightrising, I'm happy to had been here as long as I am, and this update is good, although I have my own problems, other users also discussed, below
Rowdy wrote on 2020-06-08 08:57:40:
Melralis wrote on 2020-06-08 08:52:25:
Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on
the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion.

DOz1JLz.png

Swap apparel with the physical section.
Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller.
Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon.

Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a toggable option.
Nabesima wrote on 2020-06-08 08:59:01:
Ok wait I didn't notice this at first but
For the love of all the deities
2b1a00479a92d0957a20d5384b6b7e89407e8159.png
add the "scroll whole list" option I'm begging you

My main dress-up method is "scroll through the list 5 times until you see something that may look good", and, well, with the pages?

cc55b457a384f2680a070e5376a3324c22b57018.png

Problematic.

I wholeheartedly agree with all this.

(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
INDIVIDUALLY FEEDING DRAGONS IS SOMETHING I REALLY WANTED BECAUSE I'M WEIRD.

AND I LOVE THAT I CAN NAME THEIR FAMILIARS OMG.

Happy 7th Anniversary! :D
INDIVIDUALLY FEEDING DRAGONS IS SOMETHING I REALLY WANTED BECAUSE I'M WEIRD.

AND I LOVE THAT I CAN NAME THEIR FAMILIARS OMG.

Happy 7th Anniversary! :D
@luciferase
np!
@luciferase
np!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Wow, a big congrats and thank you to the whole team! I can't believe it's 7 years already!

I think I still need time to get used to the new dragon profile design but it looks really cool!

There's something I think that is really impractical: I just wanted to bond with all my familiars which are not awakened yet, but the page refreshes every time you click a familiar. In addition, the new page does not show the category I selected (e.g. not awakened) but all familiars, even if the category is still selected when the new page loaded. It's really unhandy and takes hours to bond with all your familiars...
Wow, a big congrats and thank you to the whole team! I can't believe it's 7 years already!

I think I still need time to get used to the new dragon profile design but it looks really cool!

There's something I think that is really impractical: I just wanted to bond with all my familiars which are not awakened yet, but the page refreshes every time you click a familiar. In addition, the new page does not show the category I selected (e.g. not awakened) but all familiars, even if the category is still selected when the new page loaded. It's really unhandy and takes hours to bond with all your familiars...
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
well, looks like i've got a lot of buying to do
well, looks like i've got a lot of buying to do
yarn lover, and book lover forever
Happy Anniversary FR!

Love the new profile update! Looking forward to playing more years too :)
Happy Anniversary FR!

Love the new profile update! Looking forward to playing more years too :)
I liked the old format better. This one is really clunky and not all that appealing to me.
I'm sorry but I hate having the stats and apparel, as well as the familiar, and everything right next to the dragon image so it's crowded in and smooshed like that. I can't imagine how this must feel for people with visual differences or sensory processing disorder, but it concerns me.

In the old format everything could be found BELOW or well to the side the dragon image for a reason. It left ample space around the dragon to enjoy it on its own.

A solution allow for this to this to clean up the profile would be to allow users to customize the layout, with an option to move everything below the dragon's image if they so choose (including the familiar).
Another useful feature perhaps would be the ability to hide any amount of features and stats you wish from your view and what others see. For those who don't want to be bothered by looking at every single stat and feature, this would be a really nice update.
Deviantart implemented this system long ago and it really helps to keep the profiles uniquely appealing to the individual.

I liked the old format better. This one is really clunky and not all that appealing to me.
I'm sorry but I hate having the stats and apparel, as well as the familiar, and everything right next to the dragon image so it's crowded in and smooshed like that. I can't imagine how this must feel for people with visual differences or sensory processing disorder, but it concerns me.

In the old format everything could be found BELOW or well to the side the dragon image for a reason. It left ample space around the dragon to enjoy it on its own.

A solution allow for this to this to clean up the profile would be to allow users to customize the layout, with an option to move everything below the dragon's image if they so choose (including the familiar).
Another useful feature perhaps would be the ability to hide any amount of features and stats you wish from your view and what others see. For those who don't want to be bothered by looking at every single stat and feature, this would be a really nice update.
Deviantart implemented this system long ago and it really helps to keep the profiles uniquely appealing to the individual.

YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 212 213