Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 212 213
love this update! thank you staff for another 7 years! <3
love this update! thank you staff for another 7 years! <3
Happy Anniversary, everyone! This is amazing! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Happy Anniversary, everyone! This is amazing!
I've always wanted backgrounds for dragons!
I've always wanted backgrounds for dragons!
6pUNHAC.gif
Cool! Favorite change would have to be individual feeding. My least favorite change is probably how much space familiars takes up next to the dragons. It draws the eye more to the familiar (especially ones with colors that don't match and ruins the page a bit) Also their size breaks my immersion. Overall it's a big update and I really like the improved functionality of many of the changes. Happy Anniversary. [emoji=firework size=1]
Cool! Favorite change would have to be individual feeding.

My least favorite change is probably how much space familiars takes up next to the dragons. It draws the eye more to the familiar (especially ones with colors that don't match and ruins the page a bit) Also their size breaks my immersion.

Overall it's a big update and I really like the improved functionality of many of the changes. Happy Anniversary.
8TLC0UV.png Hey Neighbor • A Helping Hand
Eeveelution Forum Game
Wishlist
x x x x x x x x x x?CQ2-L=party.png
Gosh this is just perfect. I've had names for so many of my familiars since I started, and now I can share them properly! And the scenes! Just awesome~ I need to save up some gems for those oops
Gosh this is just perfect. I've had names for so many of my familiars since I started, and now I can share them properly! And the scenes! Just awesome~ I need to save up some gems for those oops
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
As every clan at the moment has a custom basic background for their dragons, I wonder if those will be released to buy? Id love one of each for my primals. I imagine theyll get released on each ceberation, or atleast different, clan themed ones. But could be cool as the current ones already exist and are basically ready to go.
As every clan at the moment has a custom basic background for their dragons, I wonder if those will be released to buy? Id love one of each for my primals. I imagine theyll get released on each ceberation, or atleast different, clan themed ones. But could be cool as the current ones already exist and are basically ready to go.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
WHOOP WHOOP! The new dragon profiles are looking great and I love the dragon vistas. They are superb to me because I dont use dragon bios much and this makes it easy for me to just add a bit of text, a few small pics and woo dragon looks handsome.
Also the fact that people may actually start buying vistas is wonderful!
WHOOP WHOOP! The new dragon profiles are looking great and I love the dragon vistas. They are superb to me because I dont use dragon bios much and this makes it easy for me to just add a bit of text, a few small pics and woo dragon looks handsome.
Also the fact that people may actually start buying vistas is wonderful!
rnytdP6.png
Quote:
You now have the option to tap a button and directly view a dragon in Predict Morphology, right from their profile.
My dreams have come true
Quote:
You now have the option to tap a button and directly view a dragon in Predict Morphology, right from their profile.
My dreams have come true
VWPWMZp.png
This is all so heckin cool thank you so much and Happy Anniversary! [emoji=heart size=1]
This is all so heckin cool thank you so much and Happy Anniversary!
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
Excellent anni gift, thank you!
Excellent anni gift, thank you!
Scribble_Banner.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 212 213