Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Where is my "Other" category in my
I can't find my "other"category in my hoard. It's where I ususally find my treasure chests. I have been through every category and still can't find them. I know I have way too much stuff in my hoard and that makes it harder to find things. Thanks!
I can't find my "other"category in my hoard. It's where I ususally find my treasure chests. I have been through every category and still can't find them. I know I have way too much stuff in my hoard and that makes it harder to find things. Thanks!
@cats1524 try clearing your cache. It should be the very last category, after specialty.

Also, try checking your vault to see if you accidentally sent the chests there
@cats1524 try clearing your cache. It should be the very last category, after specialty.

Also, try checking your vault to see if you accidentally sent the chests there
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Cats1524 Right next to Specialty: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/654cfc240cabfcd2c04c0feaaeea3d69.png[/img] Chests are after the deity plushies for me, which is on my second page. Is your Other category not showing up in your hoard navigation at all?
@Cats1524
Right next to Specialty:
654cfc240cabfcd2c04c0feaaeea3d69.png
Chests are after the deity plushies for me, which is on my second page.

Is your Other category not showing up in your hoard navigation at all?
fo11Vhp.png
@Cats1524
If you can't see the tab at all, try zoom out. I believe someone said that if they change the zoom display their others tab can be hidden by the hoard icon.
@Cats1524
If you can't see the tab at all, try zoom out. I believe someone said that if they change the zoom display their others tab can be hidden by the hoard icon.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Thank you that did it!
Thank you that did it!
I had to zoom in a few times before i could see the tab again. Thank you
I had to zoom in a few times before i could see the tab again. Thank you