Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Attack on Titan
1 2 3 4 5
I've seen the anime. I really have to read the manga (WHAT is in Eren's BASEMENT?!) but the great art in the anime spoiled me.
I've seen the anime. I really have to read the manga (WHAT is in Eren's BASEMENT?!) but the great art in the anime spoiled me.
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
@TalaShrrg The animation is so beautiful. What amazes me is how the 3D parts don't clash badly with the rest of the 2D. They actually make it look good. And we still don't know what's in the basement. For now, I'm choosing to believe the actual_armin twitter, because it is the best twitter (lbr though they're all hilarious) [img]http://i.gyazo.com/bfa362c44cbd5b8a20dea49c4e4b01bf.png[/img]
@TalaShrrg

The animation is so beautiful. What amazes me is how the 3D parts don't clash badly with the rest of the 2D. They actually make it look good.

And we still don't know what's in the basement.

For now, I'm choosing to believe the actual_armin twitter, because it is the best twitter (lbr though they're all hilarious)

bfa362c44cbd5b8a20dea49c4e4b01bf.png
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
Heh, I'll go with that. Watch it be something stupid, like Eren's dad's expensive booze.
Heh, I'll go with that. Watch it be something stupid, like Eren's dad's expensive booze.
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
@Thresershark

Hey, welcome to the forums :D

Do you have a favorite character?
@Thresershark

Hey, welcome to the forums :D

Do you have a favorite character?
Luan_1.png
@Thresershark

You have good taste |D

Mikasa is my other queen right up there with Annie. Yaaas.

Also Hanji is super great and Eren's character development (in some areas) has really endeared him to me. I remember I couldn't stand him for the first few episodes but he really grew on me.
@Thresershark

You have good taste |D

Mikasa is my other queen right up there with Annie. Yaaas.

Also Hanji is super great and Eren's character development (in some areas) has really endeared him to me. I remember I couldn't stand him for the first few episodes but he really grew on me.
Luan_1.png
I hope I'm not butting in but I'm a huge SnK fan as well ^^

My cousin introduced me to the manga last year and I've been a fan girl ever sine ^_^ I also watched the anime, but uhh... Don't get me wrong! The anime is also amazing (visual eye candy *w*) but I just prefer the manga more ^^;
I hope I'm not butting in but I'm a huge SnK fan as well ^^

My cousin introduced me to the manga last year and I've been a fan girl ever sine ^_^ I also watched the anime, but uhh... Don't get me wrong! The anime is also amazing (visual eye candy *w*) but I just prefer the manga more ^^;
wishlist
Oh god I'm so behind on the manga... I don't have any issues with the series, I just got behind in late 2013 and never caught up... But anyway my favorite characters were Armin, Annie, Hanji, and Sasha (I liked pretty much everyone though) and I do have plans to finish reading it someday.
Oh god I'm so behind on the manga... I don't have any issues with the series, I just got behind in late 2013 and never caught up... But anyway my favorite characters were Armin, Annie, Hanji, and Sasha (I liked pretty much everyone though) and I do have plans to finish reading it someday.
I watched the anime a few months ago, then couldn't wait for the second season, then went away and read the manga, so as of now I'm completely up to date :)

I have to say, as soon as I finished snk it instantly became a favourite :D
My favourite character by far is Armin B)
I watched the anime a few months ago, then couldn't wait for the second season, then went away and read the manga, so as of now I'm completely up to date :)

I have to say, as soon as I finished snk it instantly became a favourite :D
My favourite character by far is Armin B)
The manga is amazing and the anime had quite a lot in it from it and was quite lovely~!

Sadly my favorite characters are Marco and Jean ;A;
The manga is amazing and the anime had quite a lot in it from it and was quite lovely~!

Sadly my favorite characters are Marco and Jean ;A;
I love both the anime and the manga, especially the animation of the anime.

I still have to read chapter 57 of the manga though, ack.

I've been putting it off.

Mikasa is my queen, and her and Levi are my favorite characters.
I love both the anime and the manga, especially the animation of the anime.

I still have to read chapter 57 of the manga though, ack.

I've been putting it off.

Mikasa is my queen, and her and Levi are my favorite characters.
1 2 3 4 5