Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Attack on Titan
1 2 3 4 5
I'm surprised we don't have a thread floating around for this anymore. I know I can't be the only SnK fan floating around here, especially with all the new users floating in today.

Come on, obsess with me.

Manga and Anime discussion are both fine, I think. Just make sure to post a warning about your spoilers before you post them. Like Spoilers Ahead: blahblah dumbledore dies

I personally haven't read the manga yet but I know most of what happens from spoilers on tumblr. The Canadian schoolyear isn't over yet, but when I finish I plan to read it over the summer.

*cough* I probably don't need to say much else. My favorite character is painfully obviouus eheh.
I'm surprised we don't have a thread floating around for this anymore. I know I can't be the only SnK fan floating around here, especially with all the new users floating in today.

Come on, obsess with me.

Manga and Anime discussion are both fine, I think. Just make sure to post a warning about your spoilers before you post them. Like Spoilers Ahead: blahblah dumbledore dies

I personally haven't read the manga yet but I know most of what happens from spoilers on tumblr. The Canadian schoolyear isn't over yet, but when I finish I plan to read it over the summer.

*cough* I probably don't need to say much else. My favorite character is painfully obviouus eheh.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
tbh the manga is a lot better than the anime (coming from someone who has a hard time reading manga/keeping up with it) they left so much stuff out of the anime its kind of :-/ but i still love it tho! my favorite character is ymir tho :P
tbh the manga is a lot better than the anime (coming from someone who has a hard time reading manga/keeping up with it) they left so much stuff out of the anime its kind of :-/ but i still love it tho! my favorite character is ymir tho :P
I've only watch the first bit of the anime. Haven't really read the manga. I'll probably finish it someday...

My favourite character, at the moment, is probably Armin. I just want to cuddle him to death.
I've only watch the first bit of the anime. Haven't really read the manga. I'll probably finish it someday...

My favourite character, at the moment, is probably Armin. I just want to cuddle him to death.
@Cel

I hear that a lot, actually. I'm excited to read it as soon as my school year's done, although I wish I could get my hands on physical copies. I always have a hard time reading manga online, it's harder for me to focus like that.

Yesss. Ymir is great! My girlfriend and I plan on cosplaying Ymir and Christa. She wants me to be her Ymir and I have no problems with that.

@Shiroko

Armin is precious and must be protected at all costs even though he can take care of himself we just really love him.
@Cel

I hear that a lot, actually. I'm excited to read it as soon as my school year's done, although I wish I could get my hands on physical copies. I always have a hard time reading manga online, it's harder for me to focus like that.

Yesss. Ymir is great! My girlfriend and I plan on cosplaying Ymir and Christa. She wants me to be her Ymir and I have no problems with that.

@Shiroko

Armin is precious and must be protected at all costs even though he can take care of himself we just really love him.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
I really like both the anime and the manga, and my favourite character is Levi for so many reasons haha
I really like both the anime and the manga, and my favourite character is Levi for so many reasons haha
@Roronoa Yes, Levi! (sadly FR doesn't support the heart I want to write^^°) Have you read "a choice with no regrets"? :3

I liked both, anime and manga and am excited about the next chapter~ does anyone know if/ when there'll be a second season of the anime? :O
@Roronoa Yes, Levi! (sadly FR doesn't support the heart I want to write^^°) Have you read "a choice with no regrets"? :3

I liked both, anime and manga and am excited about the next chapter~ does anyone know if/ when there'll be a second season of the anime? :O
natureh5.png
hello! i read the manga and i love ymir D:
hello! i read the manga and i love ymir D:
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
Spoilers for the anime ahead! Highlight at yer own risk if ye be yet to finish viewing. Ye have been warned.

Start: My favourite character you say? Petra. *sobs inconsolably* /End spoiler.

Second favourite probably Mikasa or Sasha, though there's a lot of competition for that one.
Spoilers for the anime ahead! Highlight at yer own risk if ye be yet to finish viewing. Ye have been warned.

Start: My favourite character you say? Petra. *sobs inconsolably* /End spoiler.

Second favourite probably Mikasa or Sasha, though there's a lot of competition for that one.
SUFoHqb.gif
[Runs in screaming - Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jaeger!]

But aaah, I'm a nub who's only watched the anime so far. Gotta get to the manga, but I got a bunch of other series I gotta finish first. Can say I'm a bit more knowledgeable past the anime though, I've been spoiled on a lot via tumblr.

My favorite character's probably Connie though. He doesn't get enough praise or attention and it makes me sad.
[Runs in screaming - Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jaeger!]

But aaah, I'm a nub who's only watched the anime so far. Gotta get to the manga, but I got a bunch of other series I gotta finish first. Can say I'm a bit more knowledgeable past the anime though, I've been spoiled on a lot via tumblr.

My favorite character's probably Connie though. He doesn't get enough praise or attention and it makes me sad.
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
[Fluegel der Freiheit!]

I watched the anime first, but then read the manga when I got hinted at Castle Uthgerd and Ymir/Krista. That was a while ago, so I only read up to like chapter... 50ish? I'd say the part but spoilers. I like the manga better in general, but the music and the intro/outro credits and the fight scenes are just something the manga can't have. Especially like the fight scenes with the Female Titan and that background music.

My favorite characters are Hanji, the main trio, and Annie, with Ymir and Krista and really most of the 104th squad close behind.
[Fluegel der Freiheit!]

I watched the anime first, but then read the manga when I got hinted at Castle Uthgerd and Ymir/Krista. That was a while ago, so I only read up to like chapter... 50ish? I'd say the part but spoilers. I like the manga better in general, but the music and the intro/outro credits and the fight scenes are just something the manga can't have. Especially like the fight scenes with the Female Titan and that background music.

My favorite characters are Hanji, the main trio, and Annie, with Ymir and Krista and really most of the 104th squad close behind.
1 2 3 4 5