Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Attack on Titan
1 2 3 4 5
I love the show. Been watching it ever since my mom has.
I love the show. Been watching it ever since my mom has.
I haven't read the manga, but I have spoiled myself by looking stuff up.
I watched the show up until like 10 episodes or so in? maybe 11.
The idea of what it was at first for me was fantastic! It was just so horrifying and like, eeevil. I loved the idea of these titans and their deliberate actions, even though at first I just couldn't fathom where they could have come from. Well, I had suspicions which turned out to be true since it seemed like the only likely thing that could have happened.
But that's kind of where my hype for it ended. I loved the mystery and not really knowing. The idea that they were just there and we just had to deal with it or die.
I'll still keep watching the show. It's on netflix now I think, and I thiiink it's coming out with English dub soon? or it already did I think. I work and watch stuff at the same time - but I kinda need English to be able to do so =u= But at least now I can definitely make time for it!
I haven't read the manga, but I have spoiled myself by looking stuff up.
I watched the show up until like 10 episodes or so in? maybe 11.
The idea of what it was at first for me was fantastic! It was just so horrifying and like, eeevil. I loved the idea of these titans and their deliberate actions, even though at first I just couldn't fathom where they could have come from. Well, I had suspicions which turned out to be true since it seemed like the only likely thing that could have happened.
But that's kind of where my hype for it ended. I loved the mystery and not really knowing. The idea that they were just there and we just had to deal with it or die.
I'll still keep watching the show. It's on netflix now I think, and I thiiink it's coming out with English dub soon? or it already did I think. I work and watch stuff at the same time - but I kinda need English to be able to do so =u= But at least now I can definitely make time for it!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
Oh hey hey! I like SNK too, I was reading it a long while ago but my laptop lost my place though. My favourite character was Sasha c:

I'm not really any good at watching things at all otherwise I would watch the manga as well. I might try see if I can find and read the manga again.
Oh hey hey! I like SNK too, I was reading it a long while ago but my laptop lost my place though. My favourite character was Sasha c:

I'm not really any good at watching things at all otherwise I would watch the manga as well. I might try see if I can find and read the manga again.
@Fianna
The dub started a few weeks ago on Adult Swim! I think it's pretty good, but I usually like Funimation dubs and a lot of people are complaining about this one...

I've only seen about the fourish episodes that have aired so far in English. Armin is probably my favorite so far.
@Fianna
The dub started a few weeks ago on Adult Swim! I think it's pretty good, but I usually like Funimation dubs and a lot of people are complaining about this one...

I've only seen about the fourish episodes that have aired so far in English. Armin is probably my favorite so far.
@mistressdratha I like Armin too. The first scene dedicated to him sold me when he spoke back to the bullies. I like that kind of logic anyway.
I don't think I have a fav yet though. It can take me a while sometimes, if I ever do find one anyway :0 (I usually just really like a lot of people).

So Adult Swim has it huh. I wonder how soon it'll come to Netflix then. I haven't checked recently if they have it yet or not. Thanks for telling me though.
@mistressdratha I like Armin too. The first scene dedicated to him sold me when he spoke back to the bullies. I like that kind of logic anyway.
I don't think I have a fav yet though. It can take me a while sometimes, if I ever do find one anyway :0 (I usually just really like a lot of people).

So Adult Swim has it huh. I wonder how soon it'll come to Netflix then. I haven't checked recently if they have it yet or not. Thanks for telling me though.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
Netflix has the subbed version currently, but the dub's coming out on dvd either this week or next week so hopefully Netflix is getting the dub soon. Funimation's been putting the dubbed episodes up as they air on their site but I don't know if you need to be a member to see them.
Netflix has the subbed version currently, but the dub's coming out on dvd either this week or next week so hopefully Netflix is getting the dub soon. Funimation's been putting the dubbed episodes up as they air on their site but I don't know if you need to be a member to see them.
Me and @puddlejmping rp ereri together. I play Levi, he's my fav. Hrrr I love all of them really, my precious children. Especially the main three and Levi though. Those little chicken nuggets.
Me and @puddlejmping rp ereri together. I play Levi, he's my fav. Hrrr I love all of them really, my precious children. Especially the main three and Levi though. Those little chicken nuggets.
y0r4chX.gif
Bi, shy, and ready to cry
Hi I'm Jordan let's talk about intersectional feminism
Message me if you want my tumblr
i really should probably catch up on the manga - i haven't read it in a long time ; u ;
i read from where the anime left off and it was pretty decent
u kno
from what i have read

my favorite character????? uh????? bertl is precious and i love him so much
annie and levi are my second favorites - though levi sometimes counters bertl
i really should probably catch up on the manga - i haven't read it in a long time ; u ;
i read from where the anime left off and it was pretty decent
u kno
from what i have read

my favorite character????? uh????? bertl is precious and i love him so much
annie and levi are my second favorites - though levi sometimes counters bertl
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
Like @vegebul said, I rp the Eren to her Levi, but my favorite is Hanji.
Like @vegebul said, I rp the Eren to her Levi, but my favorite is Hanji.
Yeah I'm watching the dubbed eps as they come out watched all the subbed every week when they came out caught up with the manga found out there was a second season and promptly put it back down haha. I have these pins in the shapes of the regiment badges on my bag too, which came with two blades I could put on my key-chain. Best set ever~ xD But yeah. [img]http://i.imgur.com/6v1Acdb.gif[/img]
Yeah I'm watching the dubbed eps as they come out watched all the subbed every week when they came out caught up with the manga found out there was a second season and promptly put it back down haha. I have these pins in the shapes of the regiment badges on my bag too, which came with two blades I could put on my key-chain. Best set ever~ xD

But yeah.

6v1Acdb.gif
1 2 3 4 5