Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8390 8391 8392 8393 8394 ... 16040 16041
So, those cows that are white with black spots, if it were completely dark outside, would they be random patches of white in space?
So, those cows that are white with black spots, if it were completely dark outside, would they be random patches of white in space?
7zcCDc4.png
My county is on curfew!! What the heck? Like, you could go to JAIL if you're out doing stuff right now. It crazy.
My county is on curfew!! What the heck? Like, you could go to JAIL if you're out doing stuff right now. It crazy.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
If I'm lucky, Tumblr will have ate that ask. Ugh idk why I say and do such stupid things.
If I'm lucky, Tumblr will have ate that ask. Ugh idk why I say and do such stupid things.
PJb908Z.png
why- why are skydancer feet so FRUSTRATING to draw
why- why are skydancer feet so FRUSTRATING to draw
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png

i
i love being awake before 8 am :,))

i
i love being awake before 8 am :,))
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
wow im so bored how even am i gonna spend the next few days leading to frs anniversary
and can it finally just get warm outside for once im kinda tired of this jacket as cute as it is
wow im so bored how even am i gonna spend the next few days leading to frs anniversary
and can it finally just get warm outside for once im kinda tired of this jacket as cute as it is
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
god damn they made kallian crazy attractive
god damn they made kallian crazy attractive

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Hmm I could wear my rainbow bracelet for June, but at the same time parents man
Idk
Hmm I could wear my rainbow bracelet for June, but at the same time parents man
Idk
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I wonder what the centipede I saw earlier is doing now.
I wonder what the centipede I saw earlier is doing now.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
Why am I that friend who just texts random thoughts, my friends don't need to know that 'nun' is just the letter 'n' doing a somersault, or would it be a flip? A cartwheel?
Why am I that friend who just texts random thoughts, my friends don't need to know that 'nun' is just the letter 'n' doing a somersault, or would it be a flip? A cartwheel?
1 2 ... 8390 8391 8392 8393 8394 ... 16040 16041