Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting fr
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
It's sad seeing another FR player leave, I wish you luck and safety wherever you go!

If I were to ask for something, it'd be Everbloom Gem Guardian familiar you have. I really love the design. (Not forced to give me it though, if someone else wants it, ro you want to keep it, go ahead!)

And, as you asked to try and put some good out in the world and support one another, I'll be sure to do that!

Your post is incredibly motivational, and I thank you for it. ^^

Good luck!
It's sad seeing another FR player leave, I wish you luck and safety wherever you go!

If I were to ask for something, it'd be Everbloom Gem Guardian familiar you have. I really love the design. (Not forced to give me it though, if someone else wants it, ro you want to keep it, go ahead!)

And, as you asked to try and put some good out in the world and support one another, I'll be sure to do that!

Your post is incredibly motivational, and I thank you for it. ^^

Good luck!
@SolarEcho I'm sorry to see you go. I wish you the best in real life. Do you have any of these items? I've been looking for them for a long time and it would been so much to me if you have any! [item=luminous halo][item=luminous sundrapes] If not, do you have anything from my wishlist, linked [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=515929]here[/url]? Thank you for doing this!
@SolarEcho I'm sorry to see you go. I wish you the best in real life.

Do you have any of these items? I've been looking for them for a long time and it would been so much to me if you have any!

Luminous Halo Luminous Sundrapes

If not, do you have anything from my wishlist, linked here?

Thank you for doing this!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Sorry to see you go, good luck out there. I would really appreciate some apparels and familiars, thanks!
Sorry to see you go, good luck out there. I would really appreciate some apparels and familiars, thanks!
ew9u8Xp.png
This is really kind and admirable of you! Bye and I hope the best for you ( I don't have anything that I'm asking for or need anything really, I just wanted to let you know that your efforts both here and irl are appreciated ). :)
This is really kind and admirable of you! Bye and I hope the best for you ( I don't have anything that I'm asking for or need anything really, I just wanted to let you know that your efforts both here and irl are appreciated ). :)
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Sorry to see you go. Good luck in the world. If you have any specialty items, Baldwin mats, or apparel, I'd love to take them. Eggs, too. I hope I'm not asking too much, this is really sweet of you.
Sorry to see you go. Good luck in the world. If you have any specialty items, Baldwin mats, or apparel, I'd love to take them. Eggs, too. I hope I'm not asking too much, this is really sweet of you.
image0-1.png
I'm sorry that the world, and this country, has taken so much. We've never interacted, but I am still sad to see you go. No one should live in fear; no one should feel invisible. I see you, and I am sorry.

I'm doing the Vow of Poverty challenge, so if you have items to help with that I would be appreciative.
I'm sorry that the world, and this country, has taken so much. We've never interacted, but I am still sad to see you go. No one should live in fear; no one should feel invisible. I see you, and I am sorry.

I'm doing the Vow of Poverty challenge, so if you have items to help with that I would be appreciative.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
i hope you get what you're fighting for. stay safe and good luck!

i'm not really asking for anything, i just wanted to wish you good luck. you're a generous player who hosted great raffles and you have a kind heart. not really looking for particular items, but feel free to give anything/not give stuff.
i hope you get what you're fighting for. stay safe and good luck!

i'm not really asking for anything, i just wanted to wish you good luck. you're a generous player who hosted great raffles and you have a kind heart. not really looking for particular items, but feel free to give anything/not give stuff.
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

Sorry to see you go! Best of luck moving on! I dont ask for much, but som skins/accents/fams/apparel would be nice. Thank you for doing this!
Sorry to see you go! Best of luck moving on! I dont ask for much, but som skins/accents/fams/apparel would be nice. Thank you for doing this!
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
Wish you the best of luck! I hope you do well! I would be happy with Anything you can spare.
Wish you the best of luck! I hope you do well! I would be happy with Anything you can spare.
Sorry to see you go, stay safe! :(
I would love any apparel or specialty item.
Sorry to see you go, stay safe! :(
I would love any apparel or specialty item.
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17