Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8378 8379 8380 8381 8382 ... 16039 16040
I want to completely revamp my lair... Not get rid of my of my dragons, but give them fancy new outfits and restart writing their lore bc I never finished. Then again, that would be so much work and I do not have the motivation rn.
I want to completely revamp my lair... Not get rid of my of my dragons, but give them fancy new outfits and restart writing their lore bc I never finished. Then again, that would be so much work and I do not have the motivation rn.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Cuddles.
Cuddles.
[quote name="Wen" date="2020-05-29 22:37:00" ] im tired. so many things going on i can't really articulate. even if everything is temporary, what's happening now is still incredibly frustrating. i really hope things will get better soon. i hope everyone reading this is well and okay. please do your best to stay safe. prolly gonna delete this in the morning bc i dont like being negative on fr but it's nice to vent a little sometimes ig [/quote] Don't be sorry, we're all frustrated here. I actually was looking to see if people were talking about it, just watched a live feed of the riot in dc, people are engaging in hand to hand combat with the police, they keep it up and it's not going to benefit anyone.
Wen wrote on 2020-05-29 22:37:00:
im tired. so many things going on i can't really articulate. even if everything is temporary, what's happening now is still incredibly frustrating. i really hope things will get better soon.

i hope everyone reading this is well and okay. please do your best to stay safe.

prolly gonna delete this in the morning bc i dont like being negative on fr but it's nice to vent a little sometimes ig

Don't be sorry, we're all frustrated here. I actually was looking to see if people were talking about it, just watched a live feed of the riot in dc, people are engaging in hand to hand combat with the police, they keep it up and it's not going to benefit anyone.
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

bing bong
i could be doing something productive but i'm just eating cereal
bing bong
i could be doing something productive but i'm just eating cereal
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

feel like Nature, Earth, and Ice get the short end of the stick when it comes to festivals [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]
feel like Nature, Earth, and Ice get the short end of the stick when it comes to festivals
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
d-did i seriously not notice my adblocker was off?????
d-did i seriously not notice my adblocker was off?????
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
im so bad at bioshock
im so bad at bioshock
0uxNxhO.pngxANYhLq.pngIs9Kb0l.png
crying in the club rn
satorl marsh (night) was already beautiful in the original, but now it's even more beautiful

and the music HHHHHH
crying in the club rn
satorl marsh (night) was already beautiful in the original, but now it's even more beautiful

and the music HHHHHH

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I will never have enough ROUX. No matter how hard I try, ROUX is always to ROUX. I should stop thinking about ROUX. Why is my typing so loud? Am I putting too many thpughts here? I wonder when I'm gonna get a chance to give my friend some gems. I just noticed that I typed thpughts instead of thoughts. Maybe I should fix it. Wow, this is a lot of typing. I should be doing it on my assessment. Help me aah.
I will never have enough ROUX. No matter how hard I try, ROUX is always to ROUX. I should stop thinking about ROUX. Why is my typing so loud? Am I putting too many thpughts here? I wonder when I'm gonna get a chance to give my friend some gems. I just noticed that I typed thpughts instead of thoughts. Maybe I should fix it. Wow, this is a lot of typing. I should be doing it on my assessment. Help me aah.
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
Radio Bob Mittelalter has the best music
Radio Bob Mittelalter has the best music
ijSltiY.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png My Sister Clan:OaynL.gifM03V6.gify0HcN.gif
1 2 ... 8378 8379 8380 8381 8382 ... 16039 16040