Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Coatl Club [closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80
Username: RandomRaven431
Why you want to help: Beause the community has been so helpful, I wish to give back and help others.
Coatl's Name: Snowdrop
Place you want: Member
Username: RandomRaven431
Why you want to help: Beause the community has been so helpful, I wish to give back and help others.
Coatl's Name: Snowdrop
Place you want: Member
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
Username:ampleambrosia
What you need: some treasure to buy the chest from festive favors (80k total but I'll not ask for that much) :)
Something that makes you smile: EVENTSSSSS happy GG everyone!
Username:ampleambrosia
What you need: some treasure to buy the chest from festive favors (80k total but I'll not ask for that much) :)
Something that makes you smile: EVENTSSSSS happy GG everyone!
@ampleambrosia

Your request would be a special request. The joxars chest is not at all necessary, and therefore the treasure may not be donated.
@ampleambrosia

Your request would be a special request. The joxars chest is not at all necessary, and therefore the treasure may not be donated.
@fennecfox21 oh I'm sorry, I just connected it with stuff that I'd have trouble getting on my own. My bad!
@fennecfox21 oh I'm sorry, I just connected it with stuff that I'd have trouble getting on my own. My bad!
@AmpleAmbrosia
It's fine! I know how it feels to make a mistake like that when you really want something. I'm currently saving up for a lair expansion, but one of our members might be kind enough to give you some treasure. It's just not the main purpose of the club.
@AmpleAmbrosia
It's fine! I know how it feels to make a mistake like that when you really want something. I'm currently saving up for a lair expansion, but one of our members might be kind enough to give you some treasure. It's just not the main purpose of the club.
Username: Twilightstar123
what you need: money...around 10kt to 20kt (for new dragons to join my lair and dragons to hatch safe)
Something that makes you smile: seeing all my dragons (and other peoples) safe, have enough food, and have room to hatch new dragons.
Username: Twilightstar123
what you need: money...around 10kt to 20kt (for new dragons to join my lair and dragons to hatch safe)
Something that makes you smile: seeing all my dragons (and other peoples) safe, have enough food, and have room to hatch new dragons.
Wishlist
570.png
Username: Reshiram5875
Why you want to help: Because I like helping the FR community, and it makes me happy to be able to help others!
Coatl's Name: Turquoice
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Member
Username: Reshiram5875
Why you want to help: Because I like helping the FR community, and it makes me happy to be able to help others!
Coatl's Name: Turquoice
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Member
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
Username: glittercorns
Why you want to help: I want to help other users like me that need lair slots, food, e.t.c
Coatl's Name: River
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Secretary.
Username: glittercorns
Why you want to help: I want to help other users like me that need lair slots, food, e.t.c
Coatl's Name: River
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Secretary.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
@reshiram5875, @glittercorns, sorry, but I don't know if I'm allowed to accept new members/ staff. You might just have to wait for that...

@Twilightstar123, I can try to help with that! I'll send you a CR, hope you don't mind that it's not 20kt! Maybe a member could help out?
@reshiram5875, @glittercorns, sorry, but I don't know if I'm allowed to accept new members/ staff. You might just have to wait for that...

@Twilightstar123, I can try to help with that! I'll send you a CR, hope you don't mind that it's not 20kt! Maybe a member could help out?
NjmH8Jl.png
@reshiram5875
@glittercorns

Welcome to the Coatl club!
@reshiram5875
@glittercorns

Welcome to the Coatl club!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80