Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 184 185
i hope these can help you all!

@eralune
valentine eve's nightmare
midnight nocturne

@krystalrage
bewitching theatre
cloth waltz

amber rondo
calla lily

if possible, please provide a scry id # next time...!

@thefeathermage
thunder tower
unfounded revenge
i hope these can help you all!

@eralune
valentine eve's nightmare
midnight nocturne

@krystalrage
bewitching theatre
cloth waltz

amber rondo
calla lily

if possible, please provide a scry id # next time...!

@thefeathermage
thunder tower
unfounded revenge
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Thank you, they all look great! And my apologies about the scry ID, I didn't actually realize it was a thing until I looked
Thank you, they all look great! And my apologies about the scry ID, I didn't actually realize it was a thing until I looked
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 60972764 [left][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60972764] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/609728/60972764.png[/img] [/url][/left] [b]Theme:[/b] Oh boy, I dont have a theme really but why not use this string of words instead..? King, mystic, colors, sexy, jerk, rich, Hamlet, lazy, scandalous. I've seen him in a charming sage shawl and kind of like it so you can go off that of you want or try a new approach. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] I'd prefer six, but as I am looking for inspiration, I dont mind if you go over [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [skin=34242] [b]Restrictions:[/b] Please try not to cover the face a whole lot. [b]Anything else?:[/b] I really like how the accent makes his face look and am thinking about saving to give him glowing eyes.
Outfit Recipient's ID:
60972764 Theme:
Oh boy, I dont have a theme really but why not use this string of words instead..? King, mystic, colors, sexy, jerk, rich, Hamlet, lazy, scandalous.
I've seen him in a charming sage shawl and kind of like it so you can go off that of you want or try a new approach.
Maximum Apparel Slots:
I'd prefer six, but as I am looking for inspiration, I dont mind if you go over
Any Skins/Accents?:

Restrictions:
Please try not to cover the face a whole lot.
Anything else?:
I really like how the accent makes his face look and am thinking about saving to give him glowing eyes.
Eyeballs2.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] Dragon #61026621 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61026621] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610267/61026621_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] She's meant to commemorate me coming out as gay, so I want her to match the [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Orange_and_Pink_Lesbian_flag.svg/320px-Orange_and_Pink_Lesbian_flag.svg.png]orange and pink lesbian flag[/url]. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 13 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [gamedb item=27791], what she has on! [b]Restrictions:[/b] Nothing but the usual [b]Anything else?:[/b] If you could keep this one on the simpler side (i.e. less apparel pieces), that'd be great! Thanks again!
Outfit Recipient's ID: Dragon #61026621

61026621_350.png

Theme: She's meant to commemorate me coming out as gay, so I want her to match the orange and pink lesbian flag.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 13
Any Skins/Accents?: Accent: Rising Stars, what she has on!
Restrictions: Nothing but the usual
Anything else?: If you could keep this one on the simpler side (i.e. less apparel pieces), that'd be great!
Thanks again!
Fire - she/her
WUwnkQA.png XfiKewW.png
Please be sure to also check my hibden in forum games!
2JfjU1J.png
@farryx
oberon
dream in a dream

so sorry for the lateness! ><

@oliss
traumerei
kiss of life
lovers

i hope everything went well! congratulations! <3
@farryx
oberon
dream in a dream

so sorry for the lateness! ><

@oliss
traumerei
kiss of life
lovers

i hope everything went well! congratulations! <3
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Outfit Recipient's ID: 53764721
! Important note: He still doesn't have the iridescent gene, so could you use his morphology preview instead? #749187
Tao Xiang

Theme: Scribe, but anything that looks good will fit

Maximum Apparel Slots: No limit

Any Skins/Accents?: none

Restrictions: none

Anything else?: I am having trouble with finding apparel that fits with his coloring, hopefully you can find something that does. Thank you :>
Outfit Recipient's ID: 53764721
! Important note: He still doesn't have the iridescent gene, so could you use his morphology preview instead? #749187
Tao Xiang

Theme: Scribe, but anything that looks good will fit

Maximum Apparel Slots: No limit

Any Skins/Accents?: none

Restrictions: none

Anything else?: I am having trouble with finding apparel that fits with his coloring, hopefully you can find something that does. Thank you :>
@ACDC
tempest
peculiar poet

so sorry for the lateness, but i hope these can help you! OTL
@ACDC
tempest
peculiar poet

so sorry for the lateness, but i hope these can help you! OTL
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
it's been a while, so i hope it's alright to bump- added some new examples too :9
it's been a while, so i hope it's alright to bump- added some new examples too :9
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 61550214 [b]Theme:[/b] I want probably some blood red colors with a few bright green things mixed in as well, if you could include [item=verdant sage lantern] that'd be awesome [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 12 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] no [b]Restrictions:[/b] 1000g budget [b]Anything else?:[/b] thank you :D
Outfit Recipient's ID: 61550214
Theme: I want probably some blood red colors with a few bright green things mixed in as well, if you could include Verdant Sage Lantern that'd be awesome
Maximum Apparel Slots: 12
Any Skins/Accents?: no
Restrictions: 1000g budget
Anything else?: thank you :D
BhWDcLm.png
@frye
luminous show
aster

i hope these can help you!!
@frye
luminous show
aster

i hope these can help you!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 184 185