Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 57954321 [i]Specifically, I'm interested in seeing her dressed in this scry:[/i] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=150&auth=68d85a8af2b7cde896dbbfc59e503b7a2d6a64fd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][morphology=780862][/columns] [b]Theme:[/b] elegant dark fae; "Bachelorette" by Björk [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 14; willing to go up to 16 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] interested in any you want to propose! her current one is also an option (....though I stole it off one of my other dragons, whoops,) [b]Restrictions:[/b] I love silks, but don't like gowns and other overly "human" clothing on dragons, so if you have a proposal that involves that, I'd appreciate also getting to see a version without it! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Basically, I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want Wisteria as a perma-baby. While I'm not particularly FR-wealthy, if there's ever a dragon to I'm going to splurge on, it's her.
Outfit Recipient's ID: 57954321
Specifically, I'm interested in seeing her dressed in this scry:
dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=150&auth=68d85a8af2b7cde896dbbfc59e503b7a2d6a64fd&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found

Theme: elegant dark fae; "Bachelorette" by Björk
Maximum Apparel Slots: 14; willing to go up to 16
Any Skins/Accents?: interested in any you want to propose! her current one is also an option (....though I stole it off one of my other dragons, whoops,)
Restrictions: I love silks, but don't like gowns and other overly "human" clothing on dragons, so if you have a proposal that involves that, I'd appreciate also getting to see a version without it!
Anything else?: Basically, I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want Wisteria as a perma-baby. While I'm not particularly FR-wealthy, if there's ever a dragon to I'm going to splurge on, it's her.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Outfit Recipient's ID:
Not Found

Theme: I honestly have no idea what to do with this man. I tend to like colors that match the dragon but I'd like you to be creative!
Maximum Apparel Slots: Feel free to use them all!
Any Skins/Accents?: No
Restrictions: No
Anything else?: Nope! Thank you!
Outfit Recipient's ID:
Not Found

Theme: I honestly have no idea what to do with this man. I tend to like colors that match the dragon but I'd like you to be creative!
Maximum Apparel Slots: Feel free to use them all!
Any Skins/Accents?: No
Restrictions: No
Anything else?: Nope! Thank you!
tumblr_inline_rlum31D3521x02qa7_500.png » RAT KINGS OF IOWA.
» check bio for important information
z0ukAzB.pngeIK5iG7.png8M6oN2E.pngR1dejfm.png
tumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.gif
i hope these outfits can help you both! ><

@tuberose
monologue
rightfully

@ulnx
fable
celebration
i hope these outfits can help you both! ><

@tuberose
monologue
rightfully

@ulnx
fable
celebration
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Ah, lovely! I can't believe I didn't think of the poisonous rose thorn set.
Ah, lovely! I can't believe I didn't think of the poisonous rose thorn set.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Thank you soooo much, he looks fantastic!!! I never thought of using those items, thank you again!
Thank you soooo much, he looks fantastic!!! I never thought of using those items, thank you again!
tumblr_inline_rlum31D3521x02qa7_500.png » RAT KINGS OF IOWA.
» check bio for important information
z0ukAzB.pngeIK5iG7.png8M6oN2E.pngR1dejfm.png
tumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.gif
Outfit Recipient's ID: 24628726
Theme: 100% aesthetic!
Maximum Apparel Slots: 11
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: N/A
Anything else?: :^)
Outfit Recipient's ID: 24628726
Theme: 100% aesthetic!
Maximum Apparel Slots: 11
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: N/A
Anything else?: :^)
cHa0MYt.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
Outfit Recipient's ID:
teb

Theme: Funky mad scientist man
Maximum Apparel Slots: 13
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: Nope!
Anything else?: Make the outfit as colorful and scientist-ish as him! Thank you :D
Outfit Recipient's ID:
teb

Theme: Funky mad scientist man
Maximum Apparel Slots: 13
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: Nope!
Anything else?: Make the outfit as colorful and scientist-ish as him! Thank you :D
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
heyo, been a bit but im back again, tsym for doing these c: [b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50737133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507372/50737133_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Theme:[/b] kinda like... a dead forest vibe during a rough winter sorta thing if that makes sense? [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 10 ish, feel free to go a little over if required [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [skin=29077] [b]Restrictions:[/b] nah
heyo, been a bit but im back again, tsym for doing these c:

Outfit Recipient's ID: 50737133_350.png
Theme: kinda like... a dead forest vibe during a rough winter sorta thing if that makes sense?
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10 ish, feel free to go a little over if required
Any Skins/Accents?:
Restrictions: nah

nLuOZCa.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43614766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/436148/43614766_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Nope! I haven't gotten inspired to write lore for her yet so anything goes! [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 10 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] None at the moment but I'm open to suggestions (^w^) [b]Restrictions:[/b] Nothing plague centric, I know she doesn't really fit that criteria anyway but I've found plague things sometimes trigger my trypophobia [b]Anything else?:[/b] Just want to thank you for doing this!
Outfit Recipient's ID: 43614766_350.png
Theme: Nope! I haven't gotten inspired to write lore for her yet so anything goes!
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10
Any Skins/Accents?: None at the moment but I'm open to suggestions (^w^)
Restrictions: Nothing plague centric, I know she doesn't really fit that criteria anyway but I've found plague things sometimes trigger my trypophobia
Anything else?: Just want to thank you for doing this!
9DdGlja.png
Outfit Recipient's ID:Scry #638089

Storm makeover 3

Theme:Maybe a "Halloween" vibe of some sorts?Or a 'brutish' vibe since she's supposed a warrior in her clan,either way these are just ideas,feel free to go wild with her ^^

Maximum Apparel Slots:6

Any Skins/Accents?:None,i don't really use skins/accents for my dragons,but im open to suggestions if any look good on her

Restrictions:I don't have any other than no retired/rare festival apparel

Anything else?:Thank you for doing this ^^,this is the same as order before,i deleted it by accident

Outfit Recipient's ID:Scry #638089

Storm makeover 3

Theme:Maybe a "Halloween" vibe of some sorts?Or a 'brutish' vibe since she's supposed a warrior in her clan,either way these are just ideas,feel free to go wild with her ^^

Maximum Apparel Slots:6

Any Skins/Accents?:None,i don't really use skins/accents for my dragons,but im open to suggestions if any look good on her

Restrictions:I don't have any other than no retired/rare festival apparel

Anything else?:Thank you for doing this ^^,this is the same as order before,i deleted it by accident

Dako|She/Her/FR +4
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185