Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78
@HatsuneScratch

Added, I'm sorry for the late-ish reply, my dad and I went to get dinner and I just got back XD
oh my god! I'm so glad that I don't have to go out in the rain again! I may see what I can do about recording the rain and uploading it to youtube so that you all can see the rain and hear the thunder!
@HatsuneScratch

Added, I'm sorry for the late-ish reply, my dad and I went to get dinner and I just got back XD
oh my god! I'm so glad that I don't have to go out in the rain again! I may see what I can do about recording the rain and uploading it to youtube so that you all can see the rain and hear the thunder!
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu
I honestly find rain to be really pretty o3o
But it's fine, not like I always have late replies :V
@Kaizu
I honestly find rain to be really pretty o3o
But it's fine, not like I always have late replies :V
@HatsuneScratch

It's got tiny pieces of hail in it. It kinda hurt a little when I was running into the house from the car. XD

Uh... it may be a moment before I can trade... My 3ds isn't recognizing the internet for some reason...
@HatsuneScratch

It's got tiny pieces of hail in it. It kinda hurt a little when I was running into the house from the car. XD

Uh... it may be a moment before I can trade... My 3ds isn't recognizing the internet for some reason...
@Kaizu
Enjoy the Assault Vest! You can bring it back anytime you need to, but it's not needed, I can easily get the BP to buy one again, especially since I already have 28 BP if I recall
@Kaizu
Enjoy the Assault Vest! You can bring it back anytime you need to, but it's not needed, I can easily get the BP to buy one again, especially since I already have 28 BP if I recall
@HatsuneScratch
Thanks! My, now quilava, will enjoy wearing it ^^
I only have 12 PB because I had to buy a Flame Orb for my Ponyta and I got my butt handed to me at battle 19 -.-
@HatsuneScratch
Thanks! My, now quilava, will enjoy wearing it ^^
I only have 12 PB because I had to buy a Flame Orb for my Ponyta and I got my butt handed to me at battle 19 -.-
if anyone wants to earn the water patch I am free now.
if anyone wants to earn the water patch I am free now.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I'll be free tomorrow (mostly in the evening) if anyone would like to battle for the Dragon patch.
I'll be free tomorrow (mostly in the evening) if anyone would like to battle for the Dragon patch.
JVuD44t.png
Bump~
Bump~
UqN4jFQ.png
I should have some free time tomorrow.
I should have some free time tomorrow.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I am on for a little bit now if anyone is free?
I am on for a little bit now if anyone is free?
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78