Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@MoeFox

I would love to do a Grass Team ovo It might take a while for me to get the Pokemon all IV bred and trained up, especially with school still underway, but this seems like a really fun idea and all ovo
@MoeFox

I would love to do a Grass Team ovo It might take a while for me to get the Pokemon all IV bred and trained up, especially with school still underway, but this seems like a really fun idea and all ovo
4yNzYyZ.gif she/her/they/them
Lair
For Sale
@Moefox I'll probably do fire, I have always loved fire types~
@Moefox I'll probably do fire, I have always loved fire types~
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Lionx

Excellent! Would you like to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four member?
@Lionx

Excellent! Would you like to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four member?
UqN4jFQ.png
@Kaizu

Alrighty! I'll put you down for Fire C:
@Kaizu

Alrighty! I'll put you down for Fire C:
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

How many pokemon should we get trained and ready?
@MoeFox

How many pokemon should we get trained and ready?
@MoeFox

Probably Gym Leader, I'm not nearly as good as I want to be ahaha.

And do we have to stick to the same 6 Pokemon or can we have a whole team of whatever Pokemon we want and be able to switch them in and out from time to time?
@MoeFox

Probably Gym Leader, I'm not nearly as good as I want to be ahaha.

And do we have to stick to the same 6 Pokemon or can we have a whole team of whatever Pokemon we want and be able to switch them in and out from time to time?
4yNzYyZ.gif she/her/they/them
Lair
For Sale
@Kaizu
@Lionx

Hmmm....I suppose that is up to each individual. I would say a max of 12 for now. Just to keep it simple and an easily attainable goal. (Though to be honest, you can just do 6 and it'll be fine. EV and IV training and Breeding is a lot of work)
@Kaizu
@Lionx

Hmmm....I suppose that is up to each individual. I would say a max of 12 for now. Just to keep it simple and an easily attainable goal. (Though to be honest, you can just do 6 and it'll be fine. EV and IV training and Breeding is a lot of work)
UqN4jFQ.png
I need to figure out the IVs of my ditto before i breed anything anymore. I managed to some how breed a perfect attack chikorita for a friend of mine. But I know what pokemon are gonna be in my team for this. :)
I need to figure out the IVs of my ditto before i breed anything anymore. I managed to some how breed a perfect attack chikorita for a friend of mine. But I know what pokemon are gonna be in my team for this. :)
@Kaizu

Oh my~ That sounds very promising.
@Kaizu

Oh my~ That sounds very promising.
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

My Japanese ditto has perfect Attack and Defence IVs. This will be very nice for some of my pokemon :)
@MoeFox

My Japanese ditto has perfect Attack and Defence IVs. This will be very nice for some of my pokemon :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78