Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78
@Teepo

You can find my Friend Code on the front page!
@Teepo

You can find my Friend Code on the front page!
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox added and ready thank you
i'm a bit nervous but i'll do my best.
@MoeFox added and ready thank you
i'm a bit nervous but i'll do my best.
dR1OCbi.png
@MoeFox aaah so close!
@MoeFox aaah so close!
dR1OCbi.png
@Teepo

Lala strikes again! Bahaha! Good show though. Now I know what it feels like to be on the other side of a Gliscor like that.
@Teepo

Lala strikes again! Bahaha! Good show though. Now I know what it feels like to be on the other side of a Gliscor like that.
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox i was certian Vriska would pull though, but i should have saved spades for later. XD
but i had so much fun and i hope we get to rematch again soon!
@MoeFox i was certian Vriska would pull though, but i should have saved spades for later. XD
but i had so much fun and i hope we get to rematch again soon!
dR1OCbi.png
@Teepo

I should have saved Trojan! He would have handled Vriska much better I think. But yes, I look forward to a rematch! I might not have the same Pokémon though~ Beware >:3
@Teepo

I should have saved Trojan! He would have handled Vriska much better I think. But yes, I look forward to a rematch! I might not have the same Pokémon though~ Beware >:3
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox I wobn't either, at least not all of them! i have four others wiating in the wings that i think will work better!
@MoeFox I wobn't either, at least not all of them! i have four others wiating in the wings that i think will work better!
dR1OCbi.png
anyone about? :3
anyone about? :3
Hey guys~

I just got up from a nap and need to do a little more training still... but then I'll be ready!
Hey guys~

I just got up from a nap and need to do a little more training still... but then I'll be ready!
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
if anyone's about? i finally have 3ds-compatible internet again!
if anyone's about? i finally have 3ds-compatible internet again!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78