Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Almost Human Family! (+FREE RAFFLE!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@mcl Rudy and Richard are my favorites.
@Pilotslover Yes, you are behind the US. What episode are y'all on at this point?
@mcl Rudy and Richard are my favorites.
@Pilotslover Yes, you are behind the US. What episode are y'all on at this point?
-creeps in-
Did... Did someone say Almost Human? o wo
-creeps in-
Did... Did someone say Almost Human? o wo
Please ping me! c:
@Sivi thanks for the advice!
@Sivi thanks for the advice!
@firlalaith your AH dragons are gorgeous!!! I have a couple unnamed dragons rn that I think I might give AH names too, but I'm not sure. Plenty of time for that :')

You have an MX but no Richard? He must be lonely ;D
@firlalaith your AH dragons are gorgeous!!! I have a couple unnamed dragons rn that I think I might give AH names too, but I'm not sure. Plenty of time for that :')

You have an MX but no Richard? He must be lonely ;D
2uequ68.jpg
MX got her name from how black she is. I haven't found a Richard for her just yet (or even what he should look like) @allthatisbizarre . But she will have a Richard someday.
MX got her name from how black she is. I haven't found a Richard for her just yet (or even what he should look like) @allthatisbizarre . But she will have a Richard someday.
Choose a small one to be Richard, like everybody in the show like to pointing how short he is.
Choose a small one to be Richard, like everybody in the show like to pointing how short he is.
*wraps her tentacle-like limbs around @mcl, @pilotslover, @iBrBz, and @foilfaerie* Yessss welcome to the family ehehehhhhh My favorite character is DORIAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not have enough exclamation points to truly convey my love for Dorian, but it will have to do. [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/ec32d70fb58f0a3ff526fa136e4d54c0/tumblr_n20vr8Dils1qcil2jo4_250.gif[/img] But I like everyone and have a definite soft-spot for Richard. It was my dream for Season 2 for Dorian and Richard to bond over making fun of John. ;_;
*wraps her tentacle-like limbs around @mcl, @pilotslover, @iBrBz, and @foilfaerie* Yessss welcome to the family ehehehhhhh

My favorite character is DORIAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not have enough exclamation points to truly convey my love for Dorian, but it will have to do.
tumblr_n20vr8Dils1qcil2jo4_250.gif

But I like everyone and have a definite soft-spot for Richard. It was my dream for Season 2 for Dorian and Richard to bond over making fun of John. ;_;
@Sivi
Hell yeeee

Dorian is my favorite hands down! :D
When he started singing, if my memory is correct, My Baby You (if not, it was some sort of love song my mother adores), I just died of laughter because oh my god that precious baby

Man why they gotta cancel that show man ; n;
It broke my heart
@Sivi
Hell yeeee

Dorian is my favorite hands down! :D
When he started singing, if my memory is correct, My Baby You (if not, it was some sort of love song my mother adores), I just died of laughter because oh my god that precious baby

Man why they gotta cancel that show man ; n;
It broke my heart
Please ping me! c:
@firlalaith Yeah I can see that. And I am sure you will find her Richard one day :')

@Sivi DORIAN MY PRECIOUS DRN LOVE MUFFIN HE WILL FOREVER HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART
but I love them all and omg Richard and Team Two Sugars sobbbbsssss
my heart is so broken over this show ;___:

@iBrBz do you mean when he was singing "Hello" by Lionel Richie?
@firlalaith Yeah I can see that. And I am sure you will find her Richard one day :')

@Sivi DORIAN MY PRECIOUS DRN LOVE MUFFIN HE WILL FOREVER HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART
but I love them all and omg Richard and Team Two Sugars sobbbbsssss
my heart is so broken over this show ;___:

@iBrBz do you mean when he was singing "Hello" by Lionel Richie?
2uequ68.jpg
@firlalaith
The one where Rudy went under cover, I think it's episode 4!

They do so love us here in the UK, we're always ages behind!
@firlalaith
The one where Rudy went under cover, I think it's episode 4!

They do so love us here in the UK, we're always ages behind!
Yt4sddf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15