Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Soul's Arcane Art Store
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Oo yay!
Oo yay!
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@SoulRepublic hi! Could i be added to the pinglist please? <3
@SoulRepublic hi! Could i be added to the pinglist please? <3
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! Your art looks great!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! Your art looks great!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@nonaline @LostSoal @Glurpagos @Roheryn @EpikBri @JaviNiceDay @Vrachos @Keryth @KageNoAkuma @Prescott @xXPancakexx @Ziegler @xAstrophel @Nerscyra @Quetzy @Joywing

So a bit of an update, due to this pandemic I have been doing a job to help save lives currently.
I have just recently gotten myself used to this job that i will be coming back to do 5 slots of arts ( one slot is filled but I will still take 5 new art pieces).

I am open for commissions, FR currency is for FR Related items (Dragons, familiars, etc.)

If you are to do an outside commission, it will be in actual currency, Prices have been lessened. You need to PM me after you put in a request to talk to me about if you want a outside FR commission done.

I have changed the USD Currency prices to lower than what I originally put them as.

@nonaline @LostSoal @Glurpagos @Roheryn @EpikBri @JaviNiceDay @Vrachos @Keryth @KageNoAkuma @Prescott @xXPancakexx @Ziegler @xAstrophel @Nerscyra @Quetzy @Joywing

So a bit of an update, due to this pandemic I have been doing a job to help save lives currently.
I have just recently gotten myself used to this job that i will be coming back to do 5 slots of arts ( one slot is filled but I will still take 5 new art pieces).

I am open for commissions, FR currency is for FR Related items (Dragons, familiars, etc.)

If you are to do an outside commission, it will be in actual currency, Prices have been lessened. You need to PM me after you put in a request to talk to me about if you want a outside FR commission done.

I have changed the USD Currency prices to lower than what I originally put them as.

38F5u.gifTC9Jz.gif
ClickyClick!

Hatchery
xpxalNl.gif lSukt.gifGa3UE.gif
ClickyClick!

FR Group
Please Read the new Rules and Real Life Currency Prices!
5 Slots are open!
Please Read the new Rules and Real Life Currency Prices!
5 Slots are open!
38F5u.gifTC9Jz.gif
ClickyClick!

Hatchery
ClickyClick!

FR Group
Hiya! Would like to get some art from you! [b]Username[/b] -: Joywing [b]Character(s)[/b] -: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51473628] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514737/51473628_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type[/b]-: Shaded Fullbody [b]Skin (Yes/No)[/b] -: N/A [b]Accent (Yes/No)[/b] -: Yes [b]Detail[/b] -: Latiki here works as a botanist, her magic weaving a connection with the life around her. Due to being bitten by an Onyx Cobra when she was young, she's fairly sickly, and feels frustration at being limited by her constitution. As such, she relishes the feeling of freedom from restriction, and admires the beauty of the natural world. Pose wise, if you could have her mid-dance, possibly with her wings spread, that'd be great. Maybe a scene of a glade or garden? She has lore in her bio, and it'd be great if you could use it as inspiration. Thanks! [b]Apparel[/b] -: All of it, if possible. [b]Currency[/b] -: Will pay in treasure, let me know what the total price is. Thank you so much! <3
Hiya! Would like to get some art from you!

Username -: Joywing
Character(s) -:

51473628_350.png

Type-: Shaded Fullbody
Skin (Yes/No) -: N/A
Accent (Yes/No) -: Yes
Detail -: Latiki here works as a botanist, her magic weaving a connection with the life around her. Due to being bitten by an Onyx Cobra when she was young, she's fairly sickly, and feels frustration at being limited by her constitution. As such, she relishes the feeling of freedom from restriction, and admires the beauty of the natural world.

Pose wise, if you could have her mid-dance, possibly with her wings spread, that'd be great. Maybe a scene of a glade or garden? She has lore in her bio, and it'd be great if you could use it as inspiration. Thanks!
Apparel -: All of it, if possible.
Currency -: Will pay in treasure, let me know what the total price is.

Thank you so much! <3
@Joywing
I can do that!
What sort of background did you want? A flat or a shaded one?
@Joywing
I can do that!
What sort of background did you want? A flat or a shaded one?
38F5u.gifTC9Jz.gif
ClickyClick!

Hatchery
ClickyClick!

FR Group
Shaded, if possible! Thanks!
Shaded, if possible! Thanks!
So altogether it will be 500kt/g/mix.

I will start on a sketch for you, give me a week :)
So altogether it will be 500kt/g/mix.

I will start on a sketch for you, give me a week :)
38F5u.gifTC9Jz.gif
ClickyClick!

Hatchery
ClickyClick!

FR Group
4 slots left!
4 slots left!
38F5u.gifTC9Jz.gif
ClickyClick!

Hatchery