Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Game/Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5
@Gryffen
If you have any Plague themed apparel or skins/accents, those would be dope, Otherwise any apparel or boss familiar/familiar would be dope
@Gryffen
If you have any Plague themed apparel or skins/accents, those would be dope, Otherwise any apparel or boss familiar/familiar would be dope
pm8L.gif
@Gryffen
People have already mentioned Elodin, but I'm guessing that Selas is a reference to the flower of the same name in The Kingkiller Chronicles!
@Gryffen
People have already mentioned Elodin, but I'm guessing that Selas is a reference to the flower of the same name in The Kingkiller Chronicles!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@Hydrangxas, Hunnicut is from M*A*S*H, I highly recommend it, its excellent- both funny and meaningful, maybe a tad dated at times

@volcanicthunder, @faeriequeene I couldn't find any of those, I may have already given them away

@Duskphoenix, yes to everything except star wars. I love star wars but I'm not going to name dragons after it.

@whirlwish, I meant english class, I don't speak a second language unfortunately, I wish I could read it in french

@forgotten wonders, yes

@luckoftheclaws, @aeraki good guesses but no. @Lunartea, nope, although its possible WoW has something named after the same thing

@madelinee, lots of thoughts, all wrong except Roy Orbison. Do you know his music or did you just google the name?

@Septarianflare, yes selas is from he kingkiller books, very good, that was one I though maybe no one would get

@beckalistiere, yes it one of my favorite pieces of fiction online

Once again, folks who got something right can request something
@Hydrangxas, Hunnicut is from M*A*S*H, I highly recommend it, its excellent- both funny and meaningful, maybe a tad dated at times

@volcanicthunder, @faeriequeene I couldn't find any of those, I may have already given them away

@Duskphoenix, yes to everything except star wars. I love star wars but I'm not going to name dragons after it.

@whirlwish, I meant english class, I don't speak a second language unfortunately, I wish I could read it in french

@forgotten wonders, yes

@luckoftheclaws, @aeraki good guesses but no. @Lunartea, nope, although its possible WoW has something named after the same thing

@madelinee, lots of thoughts, all wrong except Roy Orbison. Do you know his music or did you just google the name?

@Septarianflare, yes selas is from he kingkiller books, very good, that was one I though maybe no one would get

@beckalistiere, yes it one of my favorite pieces of fiction online

Once again, folks who got something right can request something
@Gryffen Do you still have the cloudkeeper herald? If not I'd be happy to get random apparel or fest stuff too! Thanks!
@Gryffen Do you still have the cloudkeeper herald? If not I'd be happy to get random apparel or fest stuff too! Thanks!
wishlist
@Gryffen I'm not sure what you mean!
@Gryffen I'm not sure what you mean!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@Gryffen

(I'm not sure if your fest familiars are available, but if they are I would love to give one a new home!)

Is it possible for me to grab a few skins you have lying around? Thank you! :)
@Gryffen

(I'm not sure if your fest familiars are available, but if they are I would love to give one a new home!)

Is it possible for me to grab a few skins you have lying around? Thank you! :)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@faeriequeen you guessed right, but I don't have those things
@faeriequeen you guessed right, but I don't have those things
@Gryffen In your bestiary it says you still have copy of an earth sprite, nature sprite and water sprite! If you do, could I have it? If not, could I have these familiars? [item=sunbeam ursa] and/or [item=spellwrought ambassador] and/or [item=Cloudkeeper Herald] and/or [item=Magma Embear]
@Gryffen In your bestiary it says you still have copy of an earth sprite, nature sprite and water sprite! If you do, could I have it? If not, could I have these familiars?

Sunbeam Ursa and/or Spellwrought Ambassador and/or Cloudkeeper Herald and/or Magma Embear
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@gryffen [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60434074] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604341/60434074_350.png[/img] [/url] is he petty as in tom petty? free fallin? hehe fun idea!
@gryffen

60434074_350.png

is he petty as in tom petty? free fallin? hehe

fun idea!
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
@Gryffen girl genius is one of the few webcomics I still keep up with, it's so good~ It's nice to find another fan ^^ could I grab the get some random fest currency if you have any left? If not I'd love the [item=current caller raiment] off of lee
@Gryffen girl genius is one of the few webcomics I still keep up with, it's so good~ It's nice to find another fan ^^

could I grab the get some random fest currency if you have any left? If not I'd love the Current Caller Raiment off of lee
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
1 2 3 4 5