Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED ] The Writing Desk | Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pressia Hello! I'd like to order 2 pieces of writing^^ [b]dragon:[/b] [morphology=720972] [b]dragon's name:[/b] Nadia [b]dragon's personality/likes/dislikes:[/b] Sweet, naive, curious but easily scared. [b]anything specific you want me to include:[/b] For context I'm ignoring canon size so she's as small as a rabbit, and is held captive by longneck since she hatched. She longs to escape but is conflicted, knowing she wouldn't survive for long by herself. She wants to fly but her untrained crystal wings wouldn't hold her airborne. basically her life is passing by in her small cage and there's nothing she can do about it. yet she feels she should be thankful for that life with everything served to her, at the cost of her freedom. [b]lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length:[/b] poem, 20+ lines [b]perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc):[/b] 3rd person, present tense (feel free to change these if you need) [b]payment type:[/b] gems [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b] can't think of anything rn, but let me know if I missed anything! ----- [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12409468] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124095/12409468_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]dragon's name:[/b] Goldleaf [b]dragon's personality/likes/dislikes:[/b] There's a draft on her bio, please use it as guideline! [b]anything specific you want me to include:[/b] I'd like it to include a bit of her past, how she joined the clan and how her life changed from there. [b]lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length:[/b] prose, 500 words [b]perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc):[/b] 3rd person, past tense [b]payment type:[/b] treasure [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b] ~
@Pressia Hello! I'd like to order 2 pieces of writing^^
dragon:
Nadia

dragon's name: Nadia
dragon's personality/likes/dislikes: Sweet, naive, curious but easily scared.

anything specific you want me to include:
For context I'm ignoring canon size so she's as small as a rabbit, and is held captive by longneck since she hatched. She longs to escape but is conflicted, knowing she wouldn't survive for long by herself. She wants to fly but her untrained crystal wings wouldn't hold her airborne. basically her life is passing by in her small cage and there's nothing she can do about it. yet she feels she should be thankful for that life with everything served to her, at the cost of her freedom.

lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length: poem, 20+ lines
perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc): 3rd person, present tense (feel free to change these if you need)
payment type: gems
anything else you want me to know? can't think of anything rn, but let me know if I missed anything!

dragon:

12409468_350.png

dragon's name: Goldleaf
dragon's personality/likes/dislikes: There's a draft on her bio, please use it as guideline!
anything specific you want me to include: I'd like it to include a bit of her past, how she joined the clan and how her life changed from there.
lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length: prose, 500 words
perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc): 3rd person, past tense
payment type: treasure
anything else you want me to know? ~
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Pressia
Done! Thank you so much! ^^
@Pressia
Done! Thank you so much! ^^
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@MistyGold
Hello! Those are some lovely ladies there, I'd love to write for them!
Please send payment via CR, and I'll get started :)
@MistyGold
Hello! Those are some lovely ladies there, I'd love to write for them!
Please send payment via CR, and I'll get started :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51359523] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513596/51359523_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]dragon's name:[/b] Skylas [b]dragon's personality/likes/dislikes:[/b] doesnt really have any, she does what Captain Siren demands or what the lost orphans desire from her astral powers. [b]anything specific you want me to include:[/b] [b]lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length:[/b] 200-300 Words / Prose [b]perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc):[/b] 3rd Person [b]payment type:[/b] Gems [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b]She is the enchantress/fortune teller of my Coatl Siren's pirate ship. Knows the past, present, future of all the lost orphans' (the crew). Knows the secrets of the world but only speaks to the captain. Will demand a trade with the crew for answers of their past, their curse, aliments, and other worldly powers. [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59356588] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593566/59356588_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]dragon's name:[/b] Saira [b]dragon's personality/likes/dislikes:[/b] Unknown. [b]anything specific you want me to include:[/b] [b]lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length:[/b]Prose 200-300 words. [b]perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc):[/b]3rd person. [b]payment type:[/b]Gems. [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b] She is thieving guild's most promising fighter, she imitates every move, characteristics, voice, appearance, and dna even their darkest secrets. She's a spiral who doesn't reveal her true self at all. She came about Captain Siren's pirate ship through an expedition that was suppose to assassinate Siren from her title, however, Saira had a change of heart, no one knows why she betrayed her past. reference: Captain Siren - [url]https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=449972&tab=dragon&did=48488653[/url]
@Pressia
dragon:
51359523_350.png

dragon's name: Skylas
dragon's personality/likes/dislikes: doesnt really have any, she does what Captain Siren demands or what the lost orphans desire from her astral powers.
lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length: 200-300 Words / Prose
perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc): 3rd Person
payment type: Gems
anything else you want me to know?She is the enchantress/fortune teller of my Coatl Siren's pirate ship.
Knows the past, present, future of all the lost orphans' (the crew).
Knows the secrets of the world but only speaks to the captain.
Will demand a trade with the crew for answers of their past, their curse, aliments, and other worldly powers.

dragon:
59356588_350.png

dragon's name: Saira
dragon's personality/likes/dislikes: Unknown.
lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length:Prose 200-300 words.
perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc):3rd person.
payment type:Gems.
anything else you want me to know? She is thieving guild's most promising fighter, she imitates every move, characteristics, voice, appearance, and dna even their darkest secrets. She's a spiral who doesn't reveal her true self at all. She came about Captain Siren's pirate ship through an expedition that was suppose to assassinate Siren from her title, however, Saira had a change of heart, no one knows why she betrayed her past.

reference: Captain Siren - https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=449972&tab=dragon&did=48488653
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@SnuSnu
Hey there! Those are some super interesting dragons, wow! I see you've already sent a CR, so thank you for that :) I'll get working on their lore, and send it as soon as I can!
@SnuSnu
Hey there! Those are some super interesting dragons, wow! I see you've already sent a CR, so thank you for that :) I'll get working on their lore, and send it as soon as I can!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10