Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED ] The Writing Desk | Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TheMorningStar01
Oooh, a glitchy Skydancer! Thank you for the order - please send a CR with payment, and I'll send you your order in a day or two!

@Quintillion
Thank you so much! Those are some lovely dragons, I'm excited to write for them :) Please send payment through CR, and I'll send your order along in a couple of days.
@TheMorningStar01
Oooh, a glitchy Skydancer! Thank you for the order - please send a CR with payment, and I'll send you your order in a day or two!

@Quintillion
Thank you so much! Those are some lovely dragons, I'm excited to write for them :) Please send payment through CR, and I'll send your order along in a couple of days.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia
I know you're on pinglist only but I have a question. Depending on the answer, I'd like to be added to the pinglist.
Would you write something for non-dragon characters?
@Pressia
I know you're on pinglist only but I have a question. Depending on the answer, I'd like to be added to the pinglist.
Would you write something for non-dragon characters?
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
@Pressia
i love your writing! pinglist please? :o
@Pressia
i love your writing! pinglist please? :o
pleasant_comm.png
@MinervaTheDragon
Hmm, I think I could do that! Could you PM me with the details?

@Pleasant
Aww, thank you :) I've added you to the pinglist!
@MinervaTheDragon
Hmm, I think I could do that! Could you PM me with the details?

@Pleasant
Aww, thank you :) I've added you to the pinglist!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Saeliras @Pleasant

Hello! I currently have 3 slots open :)
@Saeliras @Pleasant

Hello! I currently have 3 slots open :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia [b]dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31277166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312772/31277166_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]dragon's name:[/b] Aether [b]dragon's personality/likes/dislikes:[/b] she's the clan's hunter and she's proud of it, very hardworking! she's one of the physically strongest dragons and she's always willing to lend a hand to those friendly to her. she's every so often seen with crumpet because of how often she sneaks into the hunts, every now and then helping her get past eleri and ishtar and bringing her along. she's not afraid to act and kinda ends up involved in mischief from other members, but she has fun with it. she's pretty outgoing and friendly to the dragon's inside the clan, very loyal to them too! she likes exploring the outside and often keeps contact in friendly terms with other clans and flights. [b]anything specific you want me to include:[/b] she's the clan's head-hunter and she's friends with crumpet! [b]lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length:[/b] 100 word prose [b]perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc):[/b] 3rd person, present [b]payment type:[/b] treasure [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b] i think i covered everything in the personality haha [b]can i include your order as an example?[/b] of course! :)
@Pressia
dragon:
31277166_350.png

dragon's name: Aether
dragon's personality/likes/dislikes: she's the clan's hunter and she's proud of it, very hardworking! she's one of the physically strongest dragons and she's always willing to lend a hand to those friendly to her. she's every so often seen with crumpet because of how often she sneaks into the hunts, every now and then helping her get past eleri and ishtar and bringing her along. she's not afraid to act and kinda ends up involved in mischief from other members, but she has fun with it. she's pretty outgoing and friendly to the dragon's inside the clan, very loyal to them too! she likes exploring the outside and often keeps contact in friendly terms with other clans and flights.
anything specific you want me to include: she's the clan's head-hunter and she's friends with crumpet!
lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length: 100 word prose
perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc): 3rd person, present
payment type: treasure
anything else you want me to know? i think i covered everything in the personality haha
can i include your order as an example? of course! :)
AdwWEAJ.gif
belphekit . mika

he/him | 23 | FR Time

3N7NoSY.png
@belphekit
Welcome back! Thank you for the second order^^ I'm excited to write about Aether! And I absolutely adore the art you got of her and Crumpet, omg. Please send a CR with payment and I'll get started!
@belphekit
Welcome back! Thank you for the second order^^ I'm excited to write about Aether! And I absolutely adore the art you got of her and Crumpet, omg. Please send a CR with payment and I'll get started!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia [b]dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55733000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557331/55733000_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]dragon's name:[/b]Glacies [b]dragon's personality/likes/dislikes:[/b]Glacies is very quiet and pretty much ghost-like. He used to be very upbeat and confident until the incident, which is explained a bit more in his bio. Basically he went on a rampage because of the death of his sibling and got punished by the deities to wander the crumbling catacombs of the temple formerly dedicated to him and cursed him with his glowing eye, which put a halt on all magic he could use. [b]anything specific you want me to include:[/b] Not really, but i'd love if you could put atleast something small related to Vice and Virtue, who watch over his temple's ruins and make sure Glacies doesn't manage to escape. [b]lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length:[/b] 30 line poem [b]perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc):[/b] I don't mind which of anything you do, whatever you think makes the poem better! [b]payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b] Hes got lore in his bio you can read if you want! [b]can i include your order as an example?[/b] Sure thing!
@Pressia
dragon:
55733000_350.png

dragon's name:Glacies
dragon's personality/likes/dislikes:Glacies is very quiet and pretty much ghost-like. He used to be very upbeat and confident until the incident, which is explained a bit more in his bio. Basically he went on a rampage because of the death of his sibling and got punished by the deities to wander the crumbling catacombs of the temple formerly dedicated to him and cursed him with his glowing eye, which put a halt on all magic he could use.
anything specific you want me to include: Not really, but i'd love if you could put atleast something small related to Vice and Virtue, who watch over his temple's ruins and make sure Glacies doesn't manage to escape.
lore type (prose, poem, or aesthetic) and length: 30 line poem
perspective (1st person, 3rd person, past/present tense, etc): I don't mind which of anything you do, whatever you think makes the poem better!
payment type: Treasure
anything else you want me to know? Hes got lore in his bio you can read if you want!
can i include your order as an example? Sure thing!
AH
@Pressia Happy to be back, your writing is amazing! :) And honestly me too? sobs hfoijgidofks

Done, btw!
@Pressia Happy to be back, your writing is amazing! :) And honestly me too? sobs hfoijgidofks

Done, btw!
AdwWEAJ.gif
belphekit . mika

he/him | 23 | FR Time

3N7NoSY.png
@Oxyzee Ohhh, what a tragic Coatl. I'm excited to write for him! Please send payment through CR, and I'll accept once I'm finished. Shouldn't be more than a couple of days. @belphekit [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Oxyzee
Ohhh, what a tragic Coatl. I'm excited to write for him! Please send payment through CR, and I'll accept once I'm finished. Shouldn't be more than a couple of days.

@belphekit
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10