Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S]My(Verceri) old accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Verceri

Oof, I don't have the funds to get a copy sadly. But still thank you for telling me the prices ^^!
@Verceri

Oof, I don't have the funds to get a copy sadly. But still thank you for telling me the prices ^^!
@Verceri I would love that! Just let me know how to pay and I'm there!!

(I really meant it! I was shocked and incredibly excited to see a thread with your username attached, I almost didn't believe it. Your work was definitely my first love coming onto FR)
@Verceri I would love that! Just let me know how to pay and I'm there!!

(I really meant it! I was shocked and incredibly excited to see a thread with your username attached, I almost didn't believe it. Your work was definitely my first love coming onto FR)
OCapJAm.jpg
@Verceri

If I may, if we can do swaps as @/Seles suggested - would I be able to swap one of the cat accents? I bought the white one for the equvilant of 2.5kg earlier this year in the thread below.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2821615/1#post_42269144
@Verceri

If I may, if we can do swaps as @/Seles suggested - would I be able to swap one of the cat accents? I bought the white one for the equvilant of 2.5kg earlier this year in the thread below.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2821615/1#post_42269144
@Verceri I will absolutely pay the 3k for the grey tabby accent if there's enough left when the line gets to me! If there are no more grey tabbys by then, then I don't know that I'd be willing to pay that for the mixed (I have a grey tabby so ^^) but please ping me just to see.
@Verceri I will absolutely pay the 3k for the grey tabby accent if there's enough left when the line gets to me! If there are no more grey tabbys by then, then I don't know that I'd be willing to pay that for the mixed (I have a grey tabby so ^^) but please ping me just to see.
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png

Would there be any chance you'd be willing to let me trade in a copy of Cat Lady-W for Cat Lady-Sia? :')
If not, would you be willing to hold a copy at all? It shouldn't take me longer than a week or two at most.

Would there be any chance you'd be willing to let me trade in a copy of Cat Lady-W for Cat Lady-Sia? :')
If not, would you be willing to hold a copy at all? It shouldn't take me longer than a week or two at most.
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
I would love to buy If its still available !!
Also could I get a price check for & ?? Im really interested but dont have alot of gems.
I would love to buy If its still available !!
Also could I get a price check for & ?? Im really interested but dont have alot of gems.
8iUmrge.png Qvlkm5e.gif
@Verceri
Would you take 2.5kg for the Cali cats? :) Since the person in the poats above has evidence of a previous sale :'0 If yes, I would love to purchase ^_^
@Verceri
Would you take 2.5kg for the Cali cats? :) Since the person in the poats above has evidence of a previous sale :'0 If yes, I would love to purchase ^_^
FYI I'll probably buy 3-5 skins. Perhaps we can work out a deal for a blueprint and the cost of adding the tuxedo skin. LOL When you get around to me. :)
FYI I'll probably buy 3-5 skins. Perhaps we can work out a deal for a blueprint and the cost of adding the tuxedo skin. LOL When you get around to me. :)
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Verceri Hi, can I please get a price check for Tropical Red F Imp and White Magnolias F Imp?
@Verceri Hi, can I please get a price check for Tropical Red F Imp and White Magnolias F Imp?
kY5nwhE.png
To those I have not replied to yet: I'll get to you after I'm finished with this previous batch.

@cheynei Awesome, I'll send a PM over as soon as I can!!!

(Cus AWW SHOOT, thank you so much! I've been meaning to come back all these years but I never thought people would remember me haha! thank you again for proving me wrong :) )

@Gaston Swaps with the same line are fine with me- go ahead and set up a crossroads along with the accent you want in return in the comment box, please!

@Sucrose Sure thing, trades with the same line are fine with me- go ahead and set up a crossroads along with the accent you want in return in the comment box, please!

@Seles Aww gosh thank you so much, I'm glad you loved these accents for so long! Pearly Peos were my first- but definitely one of my faves as well.

I could definitely trade accents for others of mine in the same line, sure! Go ahead and set up a crossroads along with the accent you want in return in the comment box, please!

@Cynderbark Sure, send a CR when you're ready with the accent you want in the comment box, please! :)
To those I have not replied to yet: I'll get to you after I'm finished with this previous batch.

@cheynei Awesome, I'll send a PM over as soon as I can!!!

(Cus AWW SHOOT, thank you so much! I've been meaning to come back all these years but I never thought people would remember me haha! thank you again for proving me wrong :) )

@Gaston Swaps with the same line are fine with me- go ahead and set up a crossroads along with the accent you want in return in the comment box, please!

@Sucrose Sure thing, trades with the same line are fine with me- go ahead and set up a crossroads along with the accent you want in return in the comment box, please!

@Seles Aww gosh thank you so much, I'm glad you loved these accents for so long! Pearly Peos were my first- but definitely one of my faves as well.

I could definitely trade accents for others of mine in the same line, sure! Go ahead and set up a crossroads along with the accent you want in return in the comment box, please!

@Cynderbark Sure, send a CR when you're ready with the accent you want in the comment box, please! :)
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
1 2 3 4 5 6