Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | chu has new! f veilspun!! yes!! 7/28
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 255 256
@NorthernBluee I see your name on there so you're good!
@NorthernBluee I see your name on there so you're good!
Knight-by-bioluminosity.png
Im interested in abalos undae if you ever print it again
Im interested in abalos undae if you ever print it again
@Churyu
is lady yue still up for preorders?? if so i'd like a slot!^^ tried to do it myself but uh...failed.

i'd love to be added to your general pinglist too! pretty skins >w<
@Churyu
is lady yue still up for preorders?? if so i'd like a slot!^^ tried to do it myself but uh...failed.

i'd love to be added to your general pinglist too! pretty skins >w<
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@churyu

is lady your still available!! i’d love a slot if it is, i tried to preorder but it didn’t work;-;
@churyu

is lady your still available!! i’d love a slot if it is, i tried to preorder but it didn’t work;-;
525nephelle.png
@churyu

Hello, i know im already on the pinglist but ive been searching forever for hanahaki disease cause its absolutely gorgeous.

Is there any chance you have an idea when/if you will reprint? Atm someone is trying to charge me an exorbitant sum for it ^^ Like... 5kg
@churyu

Hello, i know im already on the pinglist but ive been searching forever for hanahaki disease cause its absolutely gorgeous.

Is there any chance you have an idea when/if you will reprint? Atm someone is trying to charge me an exorbitant sum for it ^^ Like... 5kg
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
@Tiriea
@Tiriea
@churyu Thank you.
@churyu Thank you.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
ilu guys i'll be back someday to do the reprints hopefully<33
ilu guys i'll be back someday to do the reprints hopefully<33
@Churyu Hello there! ;v; I'm not sure if you're still around but I wanted to share my newest dragon with your work on - I finally found the time to create a fitting design for your wonderful skincent Hanahaki Disease. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60110825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/601109/60110825_350.png[/img][/url] Laotse's concept is based on the philosopher and founder of daoism - I thought the skin's theme fits it so well and I'm quite happy about how he turned out. I hope I did your work justice! c:
@Churyu
Hello there! ;v; I'm not sure if you're still around but I wanted to share my newest dragon with your work on - I finally found the time to create a fitting design for your wonderful skincent Hanahaki Disease.

60110825_350.png

Laotse's concept is based on the philosopher and founder of daoism - I thought the skin's theme fits it so well and I'm quite happy about how he turned out. I hope I did your work justice! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Churyu do you still have lady yue? if you do, i would love to get one. :D
and would love to get hanahaki dsease too if you want to reprint it ><
@Churyu do you still have lady yue? if you do, i would love to get one. :D
and would love to get hanahaki dsease too if you want to reprint it ><

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png