Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Homestuck Titles?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Mage of Heart
Land of Canyons and Lasagna (what can I say, got it out of a random generator and it spoke to my soul)
Derse Dreamer
Mage of Heart
Land of Canyons and Lasagna (what can I say, got it out of a random generator and it spoke to my soul)
Derse Dreamer
Asymmetrical Derse Dreamer
Sylph of Void
Land of Mirrors and Bismuth

All according to tests I took just now.
Sylph of Void
Land of Mirrors and Bismuth

All according to tests I took just now.
I am a
Maid of Space
and my land is Land of Forests and Frogs. (I have to protect the frogs from the many predators in this land and other dangers like fire. The deeper into the forests you go the wider range of trees/animal species there are and the land also goes weird, like floating islands. Got all this from a quiz on tumblr. Thepageofhope is the username.)
I am a
Maid of Space
and my land is Land of Forests and Frogs. (I have to protect the frogs from the many predators in this land and other dangers like fire. The deeper into the forests you go the wider range of trees/animal species there are and the land also goes weird, like floating islands. Got all this from a quiz on tumblr. Thepageofhope is the username.)
I'm a Derse Dreamer and I'm a Sylph of Hope which fits really well, Open-Mindedness being the aspect for it.
I think a Mage of Hope or Princess of Hope works better but ah. Sylphs are nice.
I'm a Derse Dreamer and I'm a Sylph of Hope which fits really well, Open-Mindedness being the aspect for it.
I think a Mage of Hope or Princess of Hope works better but ah. Sylphs are nice.
ugh i dont know title and land but i'd be a derse dreamer??
i'd have to think of my title and land ahahaha
ugh i dont know title and land but i'd be a derse dreamer??
i'd have to think of my title and land ahahaha
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Witch of Void
Derse Dreamer

Idk what my land is but my consorts are fennec foxes.
Witch of Void
Derse Dreamer

Idk what my land is but my consorts are fennec foxes.
WISHLIST | SALES
Knight of Heart
Land of Colors and Graves

I got them all from a very extensive test and the land was, uh, a bit distressing.
Knight of Heart
Land of Colors and Graves

I got them all from a very extensive test and the land was, uh, a bit distressing.
Luke ; She
Ping me to ensure a quick response! c:
Sylph of Life (Life players have the worst color pallet D:)
Derse Dreamer
And my land is The Land of Zest and Gears. Which I found out just now and really like actually.
Sylph of Life (Life players have the worst color pallet D:)
Derse Dreamer
And my land is The Land of Zest and Gears. Which I found out just now and really like actually.
Knight of Heart
Derse dreamer
Can't quite remember my land, pillows and something.
Knight of Heart
Derse dreamer
Can't quite remember my land, pillows and something.
Gejcwcq.png
I'm the Prince of Doom!
I am a Prospit Dreamer that hails from the Land of Melody and Dismay.
I'm the Prince of Doom!
I am a Prospit Dreamer that hails from the Land of Melody and Dismay.
EOrlrwo.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12