Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Homestuck Titles?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Biohazardia omg competition between flights would be fierce
@Biohazardia omg competition between flights would be fierce
@karcathy Or if all the gods entered a game of Sburb XD THAT would be interesting. I wonder who the Time/Space players would be, in terms of the gods, or what each of their titles would be.
@karcathy Or if all the gods entered a game of Sburb XD THAT would be interesting. I wonder who the Time/Space players would be, in terms of the gods, or what each of their titles would be.
@Biohazardia ooh, now that would make an interesting fic/rp...
@Biohazardia ooh, now that would make an interesting fic/rp...
Rouge of Hope
Land of Stars and Song
Prospit dreamer

This could all be changed, I figured it out like... two or three years ago. I've changed a LOT in that span of time ouo''
Rouge of Hope
Land of Stars and Song
Prospit dreamer

This could all be changed, I figured it out like... two or three years ago. I've changed a LOT in that span of time ouo''
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
*slides in all cool-like* Knight of Doom, from the Land of Glass and Fog! I believe I am a Prospit Dreamer, but I can't exactly remember...
*slides in all cool-like* Knight of Doom, from the Land of Glass and Fog! I believe I am a Prospit Dreamer, but I can't exactly remember...
Thief of Heart
Land of Warmth and Marble
Derse Dreamer
Thief of Heart
Land of Warmth and Marble
Derse Dreamer
Ah yes homestuck...

Knight of Hope (somehow this makes me think of madoka?)
Land of Sadness and Gold
Prospit Dreamer I believe

@princesskitsune
*insert typical you stole my heart joke*
XD
Ah yes homestuck...

Knight of Hope (somehow this makes me think of madoka?)
Land of Sadness and Gold
Prospit Dreamer I believe

@princesskitsune
*insert typical you stole my heart joke*
XD
@WobblyWitch

Lmao yeah when I apply it to my real life it's way less poetic ! I love your Land tho that is very poetic !! it makes me think of those dragons who just guard treasures entire life which is sad life but .. the gold
@WobblyWitch

Lmao yeah when I apply it to my real life it's way less poetic ! I love your Land tho that is very poetic !! it makes me think of those dragons who just guard treasures entire life which is sad life but .. the gold
I never really considered my land, but:

- Theif of Blood
- Derse Dreamer

I decided on my stuff out by reading guides that explained the general characteristics of each and discussing it with my friends. ^-^
I never really considered my land, but:

- Theif of Blood
- Derse Dreamer

I decided on my stuff out by reading guides that explained the general characteristics of each and discussing it with my friends. ^-^
Knight of Light
Land of Eyes and Luminescence
Prospit Dreamer

its been a while since ive retaken any of the quizes so it could be outdated hahahaa! i like them the way they are tho :'D
Knight of Light
Land of Eyes and Luminescence
Prospit Dreamer

its been a while since ive retaken any of the quizes so it could be outdated hahahaa! i like them the way they are tho :'D
pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png6RF8uHO.gif pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12