Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Homestuck Titles?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@karcathy I don't know if it's better because I don't know which one you took, but here is the one that my friends and I took :)

Derse/Prospit Dreamer Test
@karcathy I don't know if it's better because I don't know which one you took, but here is the one that my friends and I took :)

Derse/Prospit Dreamer Test
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
@aquahomies awesome, do you have a link to the land test mentioned?
@aquahomies awesome, do you have a link to the land test mentioned?
@karcathy I'm not sure if this is the land test they are talking about, but I do have this one. It's made by the same people who did the Derse or Prospit test.

Homestuck Land Test
@karcathy I'm not sure if this is the land test they are talking about, but I do have this one. It's made by the same people who did the Derse or Prospit test.

Homestuck Land Test
windsingerborder.jpg

@aquahomies awesome, thank you! i'll post my results when i'm done ^.^
@aquahomies awesome, thank you! i'll post my results when i'm done ^.^
@aquahomies that land thing is really cool! i've settled on land of water and zeniths ^.^ (i like the acronym, lowaz)
so overall i'm a seer of life, derse dreamer, and i've got lowaz!
@aquahomies that land thing is really cool! i've settled on land of water and zeniths ^.^ (i like the acronym, lowaz)
so overall i'm a seer of life, derse dreamer, and i've got lowaz!
@karcathy That's awesome! Yeah I need to take that land test, but I've just been so lazy lol I do wonder what I would get.
@karcathy That's awesome! Yeah I need to take that land test, but I've just been so lazy lol I do wonder what I would get.
windsingerborder.jpg

@aquahomies it's basically just guidance for making it up yourself but it's really helpful! i'm pleased with mine :)
@aquahomies it's basically just guidance for making it up yourself but it's really helpful! i'm pleased with mine :)
@karcathy That is helpful then. I think I will give it a shot and see what I come up with.
@karcathy That is helpful then. I think I will give it a shot and see what I come up with.
windsingerborder.jpg

@aquahomies awesome! they've got some pretty cool suggestions ^.^
@aquahomies awesome! they've got some pretty cool suggestions ^.^
- Witch of Mind
- Prospit Dreamer
- errr... I haven't chosen a Land title yet xD

Imagine the Sburb game that would be born if all of Flight Rising were playing. That would be so intense. Or if each flight played a game.
- Witch of Mind
- Prospit Dreamer
- errr... I haven't chosen a Land title yet xD

Imagine the Sburb game that would be born if all of Flight Rising were playing. That would be so intense. Or if each flight played a game.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12