Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 3.0 (IC)(OPEN!)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 213 214
Lucas shrugged. “I haven’t seen him in awhile... I mean..”
Lucas shrugged. “I haven’t seen him in awhile... I mean..”
"Lucas, don't be like this...."
"Lucas, don't be like this...."
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
United Nations was in the courtyard, tired and alone. He hadn't slept at all last night, with the knowledge of EU being a teacher? he guessed, at this school weighing him down more than... other issues already had been. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, stretching out his wings as he slumped forward slightly. He was sitting on one of the benches, in between two starwood trees. He glanced up at their softly glowing, rosy-lavender petals and sighed

"NATO would've loved to see these.... They're beautiful... But..."
UN sniffled a bit, his lip quivering
"NA-NATO's dead....."

UN then descended into sobbing, curling up into a small ball
United Nations was in the courtyard, tired and alone. He hadn't slept at all last night, with the knowledge of EU being a teacher? he guessed, at this school weighing him down more than... other issues already had been. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, stretching out his wings as he slumped forward slightly. He was sitting on one of the benches, in between two starwood trees. He glanced up at their softly glowing, rosy-lavender petals and sighed

"NATO would've loved to see these.... They're beautiful... But..."
UN sniffled a bit, his lip quivering
"NA-NATO's dead....."

UN then descended into sobbing, curling up into a small ball
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
“Sorry...” Lucas droned as he stopped at the Conductors office, performing a kitten like sneeze before he peeked in. Lucas was not amused. At all.
“Sorry...” Lucas droned as he stopped at the Conductors office, performing a kitten like sneeze before he peeked in. Lucas was not amused. At all.
verma had escaped the doorway abliet with several broken horns and she walks around.
verma had escaped the doorway abliet with several broken horns and she walks around.
@Rotohecks (Dunno what the heck took me so long but I’m here now yes-)

On the first day at the new FUA, Ghost stuck to the shadows. They went unnoticed and hidden, not ready to interact with anyone just yet. They had no idea why they were here; all they knew was that they didn’t recognize anyone. Their instincts told them it was best to observe and explore for now. It was all they did in the past besides fighting. They didn’t know if anyone here wanted to hurt them, after all.

They were drawn to the courtyard, the plant life fascinating them and reminding them of Greenpath. They kept walking until they noticed someone nearby. They turned to face the source of what sounded like crying. The being was lying on a bench, curled into a ball. They didn’t understand why the person was crying, but it didn’t feel right to just leave them there.

Ghost approached the upset stranger, tapping them on the shoulder and taking a step back.
@Rotohecks (Dunno what the heck took me so long but I’m here now yes-)

On the first day at the new FUA, Ghost stuck to the shadows. They went unnoticed and hidden, not ready to interact with anyone just yet. They had no idea why they were here; all they knew was that they didn’t recognize anyone. Their instincts told them it was best to observe and explore for now. It was all they did in the past besides fighting. They didn’t know if anyone here wanted to hurt them, after all.

They were drawn to the courtyard, the plant life fascinating them and reminding them of Greenpath. They kept walking until they noticed someone nearby. They turned to face the source of what sounded like crying. The being was lying on a bench, curled into a ball. They didn’t understand why the person was crying, but it didn’t feel right to just leave them there.

Ghost approached the upset stranger, tapping them on the shoulder and taking a step back.
xk7ymDQ.png
United Nations - Courtyard - Ghost: @SoulLugia

United Nations sniffled a bit and sat up, looking towards the person who had tapped him on the shoulder a moment ago, wiping the tears from his eyes, yet they returned a second later. His wings were trembling a bit.

"Hm...? Wh-who are y-you...?"
United Nations - Courtyard - Ghost: @SoulLugia

United Nations sniffled a bit and sat up, looking towards the person who had tapped him on the shoulder a moment ago, wiping the tears from his eyes, yet they returned a second later. His wings were trembling a bit.

"Hm...? Wh-who are y-you...?"
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
@Rotohecks

Ghost watched as the person on the bench sat up and looked at them. It didn’t seem as though they were about to be attacked, which was a very good thing. When asked who they were, they reached into their cloak and took out a slip of paper. They then held the piece of paper out to the person, trying to give it to him. Written poorly on the paper was the word ‘Ghost’, yet it wasn’t written badly enough to be illegible. It was the only way they could give their name to anyone, since they couldn’t speak.
@Rotohecks

Ghost watched as the person on the bench sat up and looked at them. It didn’t seem as though they were about to be attacked, which was a very good thing. When asked who they were, they reached into their cloak and took out a slip of paper. They then held the piece of paper out to the person, trying to give it to him. Written poorly on the paper was the word ‘Ghost’, yet it wasn’t written badly enough to be illegible. It was the only way they could give their name to anyone, since they couldn’t speak.
xk7ymDQ.png
UN took the paper and read it to himself

Ghost...

"I-I'm United Nations, or just UN.... w-what brings you over here...?"
UN took the paper and read it to himself

Ghost...

"I-I'm United Nations, or just UN.... w-what brings you over here...?"
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
Ghost nodded as the person introduced himself as UN. At his next question, they were initially unsure of how they could answer. They looked up at the trees before walking over and attempting to climb the bench. This bench was bigger than the ones they were used to, so it took them a bit of struggling to get up there.

They looked over at UN and pointed up at the trees. That wasn’t the only reason they were in the courtyard, but the trees did pique their curiosity.
Ghost nodded as the person introduced himself as UN. At his next question, they were initially unsure of how they could answer. They looked up at the trees before walking over and attempting to climb the bench. This bench was bigger than the ones they were used to, so it took them a bit of struggling to get up there.

They looked over at UN and pointed up at the trees. That wasn’t the only reason they were in the courtyard, but the trees did pique their curiosity.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 213 214