Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 3.0 (IC)(OPEN!)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 213 214
UN smiled at Ghost, not paying much mind to him using the SOUL. After a fee moments, he had an idea, and carefully lifted Ghost up and placed him on his shoulder, steadying him so he didn’t fall off and get injured again.
UN smiled at Ghost, not paying much mind to him using the SOUL. After a fee moments, he had an idea, and carefully lifted Ghost up and placed him on his shoulder, steadying him so he didn’t fall off and get injured again.
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
Ghost was still as they were picked up and placed on UN’s shoulder. They nodded their thanks to him, keeping themselves steady. They felt more comfortable now. A small part of them wished they could speak, but unfortunately for them, that ability wasn’t included in their creation. However, it could be possible; they knew it deep within. It had to be possible.

They noticed UN’s halo, reminding them of the glow of Lifeblood. They tilted their head curiously, though they knew better than to just touch it without permission, so they refrained from doing so. They had a feeling it was important to UN.
Ghost was still as they were picked up and placed on UN’s shoulder. They nodded their thanks to him, keeping themselves steady. They felt more comfortable now. A small part of them wished they could speak, but unfortunately for them, that ability wasn’t included in their creation. However, it could be possible; they knew it deep within. It had to be possible.

They noticed UN’s halo, reminding them of the glow of Lifeblood. They tilted their head curiously, though they knew better than to just touch it without permission, so they refrained from doing so. They had a feeling it was important to UN.
xk7ymDQ.png
MU sighed, pulling her Ushanka over her head as she stared at the doors. It was simple yes, but the thought of leaving the war to attend this school was somewhat calming. “I don’t have to deal with that leaf dictator and I guess this could let me catch a break and such,,” MU grumbled to herself as she slammed the doors open, making sure her eye patch that wore a proud symbol was hidden by her blonde hair. Yes, she probably looked like a fool, and yes, she knew the other leaders back at home would pick on her for this, but fundamentals never made sense to her-
She trailed down the halls, sweeping past the main office and right into the lunchroom, feeling drained. She ignored the commotion of others around, hoping, just hoping she could catch a break. But with her get up and “new kid” status, she was probably not in luck,,

((Jqhhsja-))
MU sighed, pulling her Ushanka over her head as she stared at the doors. It was simple yes, but the thought of leaving the war to attend this school was somewhat calming. “I don’t have to deal with that leaf dictator and I guess this could let me catch a break and such,,” MU grumbled to herself as she slammed the doors open, making sure her eye patch that wore a proud symbol was hidden by her blonde hair. Yes, she probably looked like a fool, and yes, she knew the other leaders back at home would pick on her for this, but fundamentals never made sense to her-
She trailed down the halls, sweeping past the main office and right into the lunchroom, feeling drained. She ignored the commotion of others around, hoping, just hoping she could catch a break. But with her get up and “new kid” status, she was probably not in luck,,

((Jqhhsja-))
Meanwhile, Klonoa and Raymond were just taking a nap in the sun somewhere.

And if you're wondering what was going on, some **** was going down in the Therapy Shed that involved an interdimensional portal, an endless Ikea, some human ears and a sock full of marbles.
Meanwhile, Klonoa and Raymond were just taking a nap in the sun somewhere.

And if you're wondering what was going on, some **** was going down in the Therapy Shed that involved an interdimensional portal, an endless Ikea, some human ears and a sock full of marbles.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Terra decided to head into the lunchroom for now

Meanwhile, Edgar was preparing for class
Terra decided to head into the lunchroom for now

Meanwhile, Edgar was preparing for class
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
There was an intense bout of screaming and crying coming from the Therapy Shed.

Long story short, UN had died.

This didn't seem to phase Klonoa or Raymond, as they both went their separate ways; Klonoa to go chase a butterfly, and Raymond to go have some lunch.
There was an intense bout of screaming and crying coming from the Therapy Shed.

Long story short, UN had died.

This didn't seem to phase Klonoa or Raymond, as they both went their separate ways; Klonoa to go chase a butterfly, and Raymond to go have some lunch.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
hes still alive in this rp you dimwit
oh wait))
hes still alive in this rp you dimwit
oh wait))
it / they

my power. too strong.

((imagine making a short post, couldn’t be me....))

Magolor struggled to keep with Marx’s quick pace. “W-Wait, you’re going in the wrong direction! Class is that way!” Scowling, Marx dropped to all fours and bounded away from the Halcandran. “Marx, what are you–? D-Don’t run, you’re going to wear yourself out!” Magolor’s words fell upon deaf ears. Marx’s pace only grew faster. “C’mon, what are you doing? Trying to outrun me? Why?? I don’t even have legs–!”

There was a warping noise, and Marx disappeared into the shadows. Magolor stumbled to a halt and stared blankly at the boiling pool of darkness in the middle of the hallway, ears flattened back against his head. “..oh dear….” Nothing I can do now but get to class and hope he finds his own way….

Stupid school giving me stupid dreams! Is this gonna be a constant thing? I.. I can’t deal with this every day, I don’t have the time for that! Bet this is all because I’m outta Dreamland and away from that drug of a fountain! I’m beginning to see why the Star Rod deal all those years ago was such a big thing…. Marx prowled silently among the shadows, his scowl deepening. The jester eventually wound up in the courtyard, glaring at everyone he came across with the knowledge that they couldn’t see him in return and that he was safe until he revealed himself. So why would he out himself in the first place..?

Marx’s attention was caught by something. Something shiny. Something bright. Something that would look great among his hoard of similarly bright and shiny objects back in his burrow in Green Greens— no, something like that deserved a special spot among his clutter on the Lor Starcutter! It appeared to be.. a halo? The halo of a blue angel..? Marx began to grin and prepared to pounce before he noticed the.. being on the angel’s shoulder. There was an energy, a dark energy… one that possibly rivaled his own. ..But he could worry about that later! Save the threat for later, take the shiny for now! Cackling, Marx burst suddenly from the shadows behind the blue angel and and swung his claws down to grab the halo—

..and watched in abject horror as his claws phased through the light and hooked onto the wreath just below it. Go figure; he should’ve seen this coming. He hesitated for a brief moment before shoving the wreath into his mouth and booking it away on all fours. He began to laugh to himself, certain that he was being pursued but unwilling to check— doing so would put a damper in his pace! Nothing like a little mischief in the morning to distract yourself from Unnecessary Emotions, after all!
((imagine making a short post, couldn’t be me....))

Magolor struggled to keep with Marx’s quick pace. “W-Wait, you’re going in the wrong direction! Class is that way!” Scowling, Marx dropped to all fours and bounded away from the Halcandran. “Marx, what are you–? D-Don’t run, you’re going to wear yourself out!” Magolor’s words fell upon deaf ears. Marx’s pace only grew faster. “C’mon, what are you doing? Trying to outrun me? Why?? I don’t even have legs–!”

There was a warping noise, and Marx disappeared into the shadows. Magolor stumbled to a halt and stared blankly at the boiling pool of darkness in the middle of the hallway, ears flattened back against his head. “..oh dear….” Nothing I can do now but get to class and hope he finds his own way….

Stupid school giving me stupid dreams! Is this gonna be a constant thing? I.. I can’t deal with this every day, I don’t have the time for that! Bet this is all because I’m outta Dreamland and away from that drug of a fountain! I’m beginning to see why the Star Rod deal all those years ago was such a big thing…. Marx prowled silently among the shadows, his scowl deepening. The jester eventually wound up in the courtyard, glaring at everyone he came across with the knowledge that they couldn’t see him in return and that he was safe until he revealed himself. So why would he out himself in the first place..?

Marx’s attention was caught by something. Something shiny. Something bright. Something that would look great among his hoard of similarly bright and shiny objects back in his burrow in Green Greens— no, something like that deserved a special spot among his clutter on the Lor Starcutter! It appeared to be.. a halo? The halo of a blue angel..? Marx began to grin and prepared to pounce before he noticed the.. being on the angel’s shoulder. There was an energy, a dark energy… one that possibly rivaled his own. ..But he could worry about that later! Save the threat for later, take the shiny for now! Cackling, Marx burst suddenly from the shadows behind the blue angel and and swung his claws down to grab the halo—

..and watched in abject horror as his claws phased through the light and hooked onto the wreath just below it. Go figure; he should’ve seen this coming. He hesitated for a brief moment before shoving the wreath into his mouth and booking it away on all fours. He began to laugh to himself, certain that he was being pursued but unwilling to check— doing so would put a damper in his pace! Nothing like a little mischief in the morning to distract yourself from Unnecessary Emotions, after all!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
UN was very stunned by this before letting out a terrified screech when he saw Marx, immediately plasing Ghost on the bench and sitting down on the ground, curling into a defensive ball. He had been hurt by strange things and even people he thought he could trust before- even then, he probably wouldn't miss that one wreath too much- he had a few spares. It wasn't worth possibly hurting himself for.

Then, again- he could try to teach that..... whatever a lesson and get it back from him, but he didn't even know who Marx was- let alone know how to defeat or just temporarily disarm him.
UN was very stunned by this before letting out a terrified screech when he saw Marx, immediately plasing Ghost on the bench and sitting down on the ground, curling into a defensive ball. He had been hurt by strange things and even people he thought he could trust before- even then, he probably wouldn't miss that one wreath too much- he had a few spares. It wasn't worth possibly hurting himself for.

Then, again- he could try to teach that..... whatever a lesson and get it back from him, but he didn't even know who Marx was- let alone know how to defeat or just temporarily disarm him.
it / they

my power. too strong.

Ghost suddenly felt a strange presence behind them and UN, turning their head to see a creature pounce and steal the wreath atop his head. They stood up on his shoulder right before they were taken off and placed onto the bench again. They stared after the being as he was running off.

They then noticed UN curled into a ball on the ground. They hopped down from the bench, careful not to hurt themselves this time before approaching him. They reached out and tapped him, as if making sure he was okay. They glanced at the fleeing being, then at UN, then the being again.

They patted UN on the shoulder before taking off in a sprint after the thief, seemingly intent on getting the wreath back. They didn't realize UN had a few more wreaths like it before they made the decision to give chase, nor did they actually know how to defeat the creature.
Ghost suddenly felt a strange presence behind them and UN, turning their head to see a creature pounce and steal the wreath atop his head. They stood up on his shoulder right before they were taken off and placed onto the bench again. They stared after the being as he was running off.

They then noticed UN curled into a ball on the ground. They hopped down from the bench, careful not to hurt themselves this time before approaching him. They reached out and tapped him, as if making sure he was okay. They glanced at the fleeing being, then at UN, then the being again.

They patted UN on the shoulder before taking off in a sprint after the thief, seemingly intent on getting the wreath back. They didn't realize UN had a few more wreaths like it before they made the decision to give chase, nor did they actually know how to defeat the creature.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 213 214