Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Website Pop Up
1 2
Same
Same
PNhCr3l.png
Been having the same problem. It only seems to happen on my laptop though, I haven't had any popups visiting the site on mobile.
Been having the same problem. It only seems to happen on my laptop though, I haven't had any popups visiting the site on mobile.
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
I've had this issue too. It seems to have stopped since I've turned ublock origin back on, so I'd reccomend doing that for the time being. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
I've had this issue too. It seems to have stopped since I've turned ublock origin back on, so I'd reccomend doing that for the time being. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
Similar problem but with a popup to Ziggo
Similar problem but with a popup to Ziggo
By believing, one sees
Same problem but with Ziggo popup. The website popup is from eu.cstockmarketwatch.xyz
Same problem but with Ziggo popup. The website popup is from eu.cstockmarketwatch.xyz
Having the same problem here even with my add blocker and with specifically trying to block that site page.
Having the same problem here even with my add blocker and with specifically trying to block that site page.
58834178_eSzTFTyYfft592r.png58835209_dJGrUxKybHAvN2q.png
Same problem here. It even came through my add-block.
Same problem here. It even came through my add-block.
8wF4Uc8.png
I have the same problem. A pop up supposedly from my internet provider says I've won something. Obivously a scam and it's really annoying.
I have the same problem. A pop up supposedly from my internet provider says I've won something. Obivously a scam and it's really annoying.
You should be reporting this to ad report thread rather than bug reports:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2760032
You should be reporting this to ad report thread rather than bug reports:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2760032
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2