Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8165 8166 8167 8168 8169 ... 16042 16043
I swear to god all this pressure is gonna get to me. I might fail my class (at least there might be a relief for that) and my group of friends are just gonna fall apart eventually. bravo me
I swear to god all this pressure is gonna get to me. I might fail my class (at least there might be a relief for that) and my group of friends are just gonna fall apart eventually. bravo me
GOD the endings are so sad im
GOD the endings are so sad im
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
Maybe I should just give away all my dragons, I don't really care about this website anymore.
Maybe I should just give away all my dragons, I don't really care about this website anymore.
yGResdm.gif
keshi hits differetnt
keshi hits differetnt

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[img]https://media.makeameme.org/created/gibby-says-epicc.jpg[/img] [indent]e p i c[/indent]
gibby-says-epicc.jpg
e p i c
shh, the cows await us.
ezgif-7-5e62ce33b3fd.gif
Gibby memes are the best memes, their also good for you.
Gibby memes are the best memes, their also good for you.
shh, the cows await us.
ezgif-7-5e62ce33b3fd.gif
Damn I just wanna be an animal but I value my consciousness far too much I say that as if that's the only obstacle standing in my way. lmao.

I'm just sick of dealing with everything all I wanna do is run around on all fours and live outside and go on adventures for food and ****, idk

Edit cuz i'm sad but ion wanna make another post- I hate myself lol everything about me is so damn pathetic. And Ill Always be like this cuz damn I've tried for f/uckin years to make myself something into that has any worth but it'll never happen. I lie to myself all the time and tell myself that I love myself and I'm important and I'm gonna make things better someday but I'm living a whole a/ss lie and sometimes I can't ignore it.
Damn I just wanna be an animal but I value my consciousness far too much I say that as if that's the only obstacle standing in my way. lmao.

I'm just sick of dealing with everything all I wanna do is run around on all fours and live outside and go on adventures for food and ****, idk

Edit cuz i'm sad but ion wanna make another post- I hate myself lol everything about me is so damn pathetic. And Ill Always be like this cuz damn I've tried for f/uckin years to make myself something into that has any worth but it'll never happen. I lie to myself all the time and tell myself that I love myself and I'm important and I'm gonna make things better someday but I'm living a whole a/ss lie and sometimes I can't ignore it.
JNgbpVq.gif
@Fiotheleo

mood

@Fiotheleo

mood

shh, the cows await us.
ezgif-7-5e62ce33b3fd.gif
how do i have so many sand dollars-
where did these come from-
how do i have so many sand dollars-
where did these come from-
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif