Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | warriors roleplay! IC
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107
Once finished, Timber moves back towards his mother. He cuddles up close to her leg and watches his sisters.
Once finished, Timber moves back towards his mother. He cuddles up close to her leg and watches his sisters.
Silvi licks Timber's head. 'You ready to come see the clan?' she asks the kits, already standing. She picks up Juniper, moving her to the side.
Silvi licks Timber's head. 'You ready to come see the clan?' she asks the kits, already standing. She picks up Juniper, moving her to the side.
nZJa3n3.png
Timber jumps up and down. "Yeah!" He yells, now getting excited. "Lets go, lets go." He shouts while running out of the den.
Timber jumps up and down. "Yeah!" He yells, now getting excited. "Lets go, lets go." He shouts while running out of the den.
Before the rest of her siblings could leave, Rabbit tried to grab as many scraps of meat as she could, and gulped them down.
Before the rest of her siblings could leave, Rabbit tried to grab as many scraps of meat as she could, and gulped them down.
Lesbian
She/her today
I'm a Fool, No More, No Less.
Hellenistic Pagan (I do witchcraft and I believe in the Greek Gods)
'Come on Rabbit.' Silvi picks up Juniper and walks out after Timber. She waits until they're all out before leading the way to the clan. At the border she stops them and says, 'Don't eat anything from the pile. And try not to speak to the cats.'
'Come on Rabbit.' Silvi picks up Juniper and walks out after Timber. She waits until they're all out before leading the way to the clan. At the border she stops them and says, 'Don't eat anything from the pile. And try not to speak to the cats.'
nZJa3n3.png
Rabbit nods, and follows her mom.
Rabbit nods, and follows her mom.
Lesbian
She/her today
I'm a Fool, No More, No Less.
Hellenistic Pagan (I do witchcraft and I believe in the Greek Gods)
Timber nods at his mom. "Alright!" He says before continuing on towards the camp.

Dovefeather wakes up as the sun begins peaking through the den. The sun hits her eyes and she grumbles a bit before yawning and getting to her paws. She stretches her tired body before walking out to the middle of the clearing and grabbing a decent sized trout. The she-cat carries it to the edge of the camp and settles down to devour her meal. As she eats it, she begins to think about Poppyseed. When will he get here? She asks herself. The question lingers in her mind and she gives her head a quick shake, ridding it from her thoughts as she continues to eat her trout.
Timber nods at his mom. "Alright!" He says before continuing on towards the camp.

Dovefeather wakes up as the sun begins peaking through the den. The sun hits her eyes and she grumbles a bit before yawning and getting to her paws. She stretches her tired body before walking out to the middle of the clearing and grabbing a decent sized trout. The she-cat carries it to the edge of the camp and settles down to devour her meal. As she eats it, she begins to think about Poppyseed. When will he get here? She asks herself. The question lingers in her mind and she gives her head a quick shake, ridding it from her thoughts as she continues to eat her trout.
Silvi walks in as well, heading for the Medicine cat den. She stops outside and looks at the kits. 'There's a cat in here called Mistybreeze. She's the medicine cat, where hurt or sick cats go. She's also a friend of mine.'
Silvi walks in as well, heading for the Medicine cat den. She stops outside and looks at the kits. 'There's a cat in here called Mistybreeze. She's the medicine cat, where hurt or sick cats go. She's also a friend of mine.'
nZJa3n3.png
"OhHhHhH." Timber mumbles as he walks into the medicine cat den. "HELLO! MISTYBREEZE??" He calls out for the cat, wanting to meet her.
"OhHhHhH." Timber mumbles as he walks into the medicine cat den. "HELLO! MISTYBREEZE??" He calls out for the cat, wanting to meet her.
Mistybreeze turned around, startled at the noise. She hadn't seen Silvi in a while, and assumed she was being held by Isla's brother, because he was worried about her.

"Yeah?" she asks, trotting out of the den, surprised to see a small fox pup outside her den. "Silvi, congrats!"

She bends down near the pups. "What are your names?" she asks.
Mistybreeze turned around, startled at the noise. She hadn't seen Silvi in a while, and assumed she was being held by Isla's brother, because he was worried about her.

"Yeah?" she asks, trotting out of the den, surprised to see a small fox pup outside her den. "Silvi, congrats!"

She bends down near the pups. "What are your names?" she asks.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107