Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skins with TOO many limbs?
1 2 3
I'm a huge fan of too much body, I guess? And I wonder if anyone knows skins/accents with extra eyes or limbs?

I've got too many eyes:

And some extra arms

But I want... more?
I'm a huge fan of too much body, I guess? And I wonder if anyone knows skins/accents with extra eyes or limbs?

I've got too many eyes:

And some extra arms

But I want... more?
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
i'm sorry to be unhelpful but i forgot what skins were and this topic was quite a shock

i do hope you can find something, also
i'm sorry to be unhelpful but i forgot what skins were and this topic was quite a shock

i do hope you can find something, also
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
@coopdrifter whoa, in retrospect, all this could sound a bit terrifying.....
Haha thank you, tho! <3
@coopdrifter whoa, in retrospect, all this could sound a bit terrifying.....
Haha thank you, tho! <3
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
[item=skin: it's an arms race] [item=skin: arms well that ends well] I'm a huge fan of Necrophades work :V
Skin: it's an arms race
Skin: arms well that ends well
I'm a huge fan of Necrophades work :V
....and here I thought I was safe from accents for a while. Now I have to go find a copy of Red Wurm and Many Eyes Plague.
....and here I thought I was safe from accents for a while. Now I have to go find a copy of Red Wurm and Many Eyes Plague.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
Went through the database with accent and coral as the parameters for most of these
(which is part of a set for all elements), , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Went through the database with accent and coral as the parameters for most of these
(which is part of a set for all elements), , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I've got this one for my progen! I love extra eyes. [item=Passion Tarnished][skin=32459] Friend of mine bought this this one: [item=His True Face][skin=31911] One I'd love to own: [item=Desecrated][skin=33605]
I've got this one for my progen! I love extra eyes.

Friend of mine bought this this one:

One I'd love to own:
some fun ones, altho idk how difficult they'd be to acquire at this point [item=skin: move it like that][item=accent: hecatonchires][item=accent: aegaeon][item=accent: briareus][item=accent: golden diviner][item=accent: plagued priphet][item=accent: ancient soothsayer][item=accent: electric oracle][item=accent: illusory armament][item=accent: spoopy arms][item=accent: armada][item=accent: red armada][item=accent: teal armada][item=accent: who][item=accent: mikail] EDIT: there's options on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]GASP pinglist[/url] to be pinged for new skins/accents w extra eyes, anatomy alterations, etc, if you're interested in seeing new skins as they come out that might be helpful
some fun ones, altho idk how difficult they'd be to acquire at this point

Skin: move it like that Accent: Hecatonchires Accent: Aegaeon Accent: Briareus Accent: Golden Diviner Accent: Ancient Soothsayer Accent: Electric Oracle Accent: Illusory Armament Accent: Spoopy Arms Accent: Armada Accent: Red Armada Accent: Teal Armada Accent: Who Accent: mikail

EDIT: there's options on the GASP pinglist to be pinged for new skins/accents w extra eyes, anatomy alterations, etc, if you're interested in seeing new skins as they come out that might be helpful
wpEE9mo.png
Don't remember what they're called but I know there's at least two skins that have extra heads for Imperials
Don't remember what they're called but I know there's at least two skins that have extra heads for Imperials
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@FourLeaf
I bet there are a few out there but I do have my hands on one
@FourLeaf
I bet there are a few out there but I do have my hands on one
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
1 2 3