TOPIC | Compliment the person above you
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@Ilo

i love how you dress your dragons! also-- Koa is bea ut iful
@Ilo

i love how you dress your dragons! also-- Koa is bea ut iful
45139421.pnghehe click HIM
@scrambie

First off, I love your username, second off I took a peek through your lair and I know you're just starting but I really dig your taste in dragons! Your lair looks great -- Judicer caught my eye in particular! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@scrambie

First off, I love your username, second off I took a peek through your lair and I know you're just starting but I really dig your taste in dragons! Your lair looks great -- Judicer caught my eye in particular! Welcome to Flight Rising!
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
@Nightlilac

Your mirrors are very pretty, and I like your username a bunch! Your avatar matches nicely with your vista and the little firefly thing in your sig is cool! Have a wonderful day wonderful you! :)
@Nightlilac

Your mirrors are very pretty, and I like your username a bunch! Your avatar matches nicely with your vista and the little firefly thing in your sig is cool! Have a wonderful day wonderful you! :)
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@Endifinity
Your quote is absolutely lovely, it's so true and definitely something we need in a time like this! I also really like your dragons, Ruby is so pretty. c:
@Endifinity
Your quote is absolutely lovely, it's so true and definitely something we need in a time like this! I also really like your dragons, Ruby is so pretty. c:
70YmvCZ.png
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
@Lisspeed

Your dragons are all so pretty and fancy-looking!
@Lisspeed

Your dragons are all so pretty and fancy-looking!
Victory she/her
lJUgxOZ.gif1DamPGa.gif
@VictoryGallop

You may not have many dragons but they're all very pretty!
@VictoryGallop

You may not have many dragons but they're all very pretty!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia

Your lair is so nicely organized, it makes my OCD happy. I love how a lot of your dragons share similar colours and aesthetics!
@Vardia

Your lair is so nicely organized, it makes my OCD happy. I love how a lot of your dragons share similar colours and aesthetics!
eGkDGRi.png
@Jinxedkarma Wow, your art is so cool! Love your style. Your dragons are all very pretty too :)
@Jinxedkarma Wow, your art is so cool! Love your style. Your dragons are all very pretty too :)
@Lotron
i'm loving the way you dress! it's so unique- like stuff i never would have thought! i also like how small your lair is- it brings emphasis to all of your pretty dragons!
@Lotron
i'm loving the way you dress! it's so unique- like stuff i never would have thought! i also like how small your lair is- it brings emphasis to all of your pretty dragons!
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@Saiban

Your clan information is so pretty! I adore all the colors! You also have such gorgeous dragons that are excellently dressed! I also love how you use the emojis for the tabs it makes it look so nice!
@Saiban

Your clan information is so pretty! I adore all the colors! You also have such gorgeous dragons that are excellently dressed! I also love how you use the emojis for the tabs it makes it look so nice!
hVHlIic.png Lilykitten5sleepcat.png 4UW8kf7.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20