Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[quote name="@ArteXIII" date="2020-04-13 22:49:25" ] I don't remember the name (because I have horrible memory), but it was a tooth fairy game thingie. I remember you could customize a character and choose a tooth fairy or somethin. If anybody knows what this game is, ping me please [/quote] Was it [url=http://www.therealtoothfairies.com]The Real Tooth Fairies[/url]? I don't even know if that's right but I played a game (probably that one) once that sounds EXACTLY like your description and that's all I remember. (Or...didn't they all have pets or something as well?)
@ArteXIII wrote on 2020-04-13 22:49:25:
I don't remember the name (because I have horrible memory), but it was a tooth fairy game thingie. I remember you could customize a character and choose a tooth fairy or somethin. If anybody knows what this game is, ping me please

Was it The Real Tooth Fairies? I don't even know if that's right but I played a game (probably that one) once that sounds EXACTLY like your description and that's all I remember. (Or...didn't they all have pets or something as well?)
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="CyanicPanic" date="2020-04-17 11:41:06" ] [quote name="ArteXIII" date="2020-04-13 22:49:25" ] I don't remember the name (because I have horrible memory), but it was a tooth fairy game thingie. I remember you could customize a character and choose a tooth fairy or somethin. If anybody knows what this game is, ping me please [/quote] Was it [url=http://www.therealtoothfairies.com]The Real Tooth Fairies[/url]? I don't even know if that's right but I played a game (probably that one) once that sounds EXACTLY like your description and that's all I remember. (Or...didn't they all have pets or something as well?) [/quote] I think it was something like that! The name rings a bell, but it looks so different
CyanicPanic wrote on 2020-04-17 11:41:06:
ArteXIII wrote on 2020-04-13 22:49:25:
I don't remember the name (because I have horrible memory), but it was a tooth fairy game thingie. I remember you could customize a character and choose a tooth fairy or somethin. If anybody knows what this game is, ping me please

Was it The Real Tooth Fairies? I don't even know if that's right but I played a game (probably that one) once that sounds EXACTLY like your description and that's all I remember. (Or...didn't they all have pets or something as well?)
I think it was something like that! The name rings a bell, but it looks so different
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

not nearly as obscure as many of these but big F for 8tracks
not nearly as obscure as many of these but big F for 8tracks
wpEE9mo.png
Y'all remember Jumpstart? The website is still up, I literally just remembered this website, I also remember there was a math one but i don't remember what it was called

EDIT: It's called math blaster ! Just found that website!
Y'all remember Jumpstart? The website is still up, I literally just remembered this website, I also remember there was a math one but i don't remember what it was called

EDIT: It's called math blaster ! Just found that website!
chickadoo.gif Cloudstar, any pronouns!
does anyone remember Oekakis? specifically oekakicentral and neoartists? or am I just super old lol. I lived on those sites when I was 10-12, even a little through 13-14. I recently went to go check to see if either still existed and sadly they do not. I kind of miss oekakis, they were so fun
does anyone remember Oekakis? specifically oekakicentral and neoartists? or am I just super old lol. I lived on those sites when I was 10-12, even a little through 13-14. I recently went to go check to see if either still existed and sadly they do not. I kind of miss oekakis, they were so fun
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
[quote name="SeaGodling" date="2020-04-14 00:49:55" ] I spent hundreds of hours as a kid on disney channel's games, especially the sandwich stacking 625 game. And the old yahoo games, plus millsville. Mattel and Hasbro used to have a lot of games too, the Bratz ones in particular were pretty well designed. [/quote] I have some good news for you, as someone who also spent hours on sandwich stacking [url]http://www.disney--games.com/[/url] Edit: @PrehistoryMaker and @MidnightFall perhaps y'all will appreciate this as well? Besides that one, I loved Purble Place and I'm thoroughly shocked that not only is it still here, but they're [url=https://www.facebook.com/Purble-Place-206437522722044/]active on Facebook [/url]
SeaGodling wrote on 2020-04-14 00:49:55:
I spent hundreds of hours as a kid on disney channel's games, especially the sandwich stacking 625 game. And the old yahoo games, plus millsville. Mattel and Hasbro used to have a lot of games too, the Bratz ones in particular were pretty well designed.
I have some good news for you, as someone who also spent hours on sandwich stacking http://www.disney--games.com/

Edit: @PrehistoryMaker and @MidnightFall perhaps y'all will appreciate this as well?
Besides that one, I loved Purble Place and I'm thoroughly shocked that not only is it still here, but they're active on Facebook
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis THANK YOU. They have the Experiment creator! Time to make some critters that aren't complete eyeburners and are actually somewhat cohesive.

What was it about that sandwich stacker game that made it so addicting and memorable? Time to play a round and find out.
@Nyxis THANK YOU. They have the Experiment creator! Time to make some critters that aren't complete eyeburners and are actually somewhat cohesive.

What was it about that sandwich stacker game that made it so addicting and memorable? Time to play a round and find out.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="Alraune" date="2020-04-17 14:58:10" ] does anyone remember Oekakis? specifically oekakicentral and neoartists? or am I just super old lol. I lived on those sites when I was 10-12, even a little through 13-14. I recently went to go check to see if either still existed and sadly they do not. I kind of miss oekakis, they were so fun [/quote] Watching playbacks on oekakis was pretty much how I learned to draw lol. Sad they fell out of fashion. I frequented a Pokemon one back in the day.
Alraune wrote on 2020-04-17 14:58:10:
Watching playbacks on oekakis was pretty much how I learned to draw lol. Sad they fell out of fashion. I frequented a Pokemon one back in the day.
OK
BUT DO YALL REMEMBER WEBKINS
OK
BUT DO YALL REMEMBER WEBKINS
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
OMG I USED TO PLAY BELLA SARA
THATS IT IM SIGNING UP

EDIT: NVM IDK HOW
OMG I USED TO PLAY BELLA SARA
THATS IT IM SIGNING UP

EDIT: NVM IDK HOW
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24