Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum help
1 2
[quote name="Chiad" date="2020-04-14 12:49:32" ] @TheGoodFailure - That'll be what the problem is. Unfortunately the exact length of time it locks you out is unknown. Try every few hours and eventually it will let you back in. You have to click on the dragon when you have a 'camping' screen, it's the site checking to make sure you're a human and not a computer program. If you click randomly and/or miss the dragon too many times in a row it freezes your coli access for a while. [/quote] That sucks not my fault my eyes are garbage thanks for the help.
Chiad wrote on 2020-04-14 12:49:32:
@TheGoodFailure - That'll be what the problem is. Unfortunately the exact length of time it locks you out is unknown. Try every few hours and eventually it will let you back in.
You have to click on the dragon when you have a 'camping' screen, it's the site checking to make sure you're a human and not a computer program. If you click randomly and/or miss the dragon too many times in a row it freezes your coli access for a while.

That sucks not my fault my eyes are garbage thanks for the help.
@TheGoodFailure @Chiad
I would actually assume the problem is not a coli lockout; we do actually know the time it locks you out and it's about 15 minutes, and OP's issue has been going on for way longer than that. You also need to fail five in a row in my experience.

OP, has anything (with your browser, your device, etc.) changed between the time it broke and the time you were able to coli last? Do you have another device you can try it on to see if it works there?
@TheGoodFailure @Chiad
I would actually assume the problem is not a coli lockout; we do actually know the time it locks you out and it's about 15 minutes, and OP's issue has been going on for way longer than that. You also need to fail five in a row in my experience.

OP, has anything (with your browser, your device, etc.) changed between the time it broke and the time you were able to coli last? Do you have another device you can try it on to see if it works there?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="Tserin" date="2020-04-14 13:27:19" ] @TheGoodFailure @Chiad I would actually assume the problem is not a coli lockout; we do actually know the time it locks you out and it's about 15 minutes, and OP's issue has been going on for way longer than that. You also need to fail five in a row in my experience. OP, has anything (with your browser, your device, etc.) changed between the time it broke and the time you were able to coli last? Do you have another device you can try it on to see if it works there? [/quote] it works on my phone so there must be something wrong with my browser on my laptop but I don't remember changing anything besides downloading a new version of trend micro security but it still worked after the download.
Tserin wrote on 2020-04-14 13:27:19:
@TheGoodFailure @Chiad

it works on my phone so there must be something wrong with my browser on my laptop but I don't remember changing anything besides downloading a new version of trend micro security but it still worked after the download.
[quote name="Tserin" date="2020-04-14 13:27:19" ] @TheGoodFailure @Chiad I would actually assume the problem is not a coli lockout; we do actually know the time it locks you out and it's about 15 minutes, and OP's issue has been going on for way longer than that. You also need to fail five in a row in my experience. OP, has anything (with your browser, your device, etc.) changed between the time it broke and the time you were able to coli last? Do you have another device you can try it on to see if it works there? [/quote] I'll reset my laptop and see what happens.
@TheGoodFailure @Chiad

I'll reset my laptop and see what happens.
[quote name="TheGoodFailure" date="2020-04-14 14:59:42" ] [quote name="Tserin" date="2020-04-14 13:27:19" ] @TheGoodFailure @Chiad I would actually assume the problem is not a coli lockout; we do actually know the time it locks you out and it's about 15 minutes, and OP's issue has been going on for way longer than that. You also need to fail five in a row in my experience. OP, has anything (with your browser, your device, etc.) changed between the time it broke and the time you were able to coli last? Do you have another device you can try it on to see if it works there? [/quote] I'll reset my laptop and see what happens. [/quote] fixed
TheGoodFailure wrote on 2020-04-14 14:59:42:
@TheGoodFailure @Chiad

I'll reset my laptop and see what happens.

fixed
1 2