Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum help
1 2
Buttons in the coliseum main menu arent working no madder how many times I reload or try to access differently (yes I used the safe link).
Is this a common issue or something wrong with my wifi or the server?
Buttons in the coliseum main menu arent working no madder how many times I reload or try to access differently (yes I used the safe link).
Is this a common issue or something wrong with my wifi or the server?
@TheGoodFailure Have you added any dragons to your party using 'Organize party'?
@TheGoodFailure Have you added any dragons to your party using 'Organize party'?
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
I can't access organize party but I have a party of three right now that I was able to play this morning.
I can't access organize party but I have a party of three right now that I was able to play this morning.
@TheGoodFailure

Check your dragon are fed as hungry dragons can't fight in Coli ??
@TheGoodFailure

ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
[quote name="Silkshoes" date="2020-04-14 01:22:45" ] @TheGoodFailure Check your dragon are fed as hungry dragons can't fight in Coli ?? [/quote] I already did I've checked everything but none the coliseum buttons are working not even the 4 small ones. the animations work but I think the links are broken some how.
Silkshoes wrote on 2020-04-14 01:22:45:
@TheGoodFailure

I already did I've checked everything but none the coliseum buttons are working not even the 4 small ones. the animations work but I think the links are broken some how.
Working fine for me, are the buttons greyed out or normal and just not working?
I can see from your lair that you've got a team of three fed dragons so that should be fine, you should be able to select Monster Battle and choose a stage. How far can you get? Are you able to press any buttons in the menu at all? Try turning off your adblocker if you have one, I've heard some don't work well with the Coli
I can see from your lair that you've got a team of three fed dragons so that should be fine, you should be able to select Monster Battle and choose a stage. How far can you get? Are you able to press any buttons in the menu at all? Try turning off your adblocker if you have one, I've heard some don't work well with the Coli
@TheGoodFailure

Did you fail a Coliseum 'camping' screen recently? That will lock you out of the coli for a length of time.
@TheGoodFailure

Did you fail a Coliseum 'camping' screen recently? That will lock you out of the coli for a length of time.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
[quote name="Choccie" date="2020-04-14 04:25:35" ] Working fine for me, are the buttons greyed out or normal and just not working? I can see from your lair that you've got a team of three fed dragons so that should be fine, you should be able to select Monster Battle and choose a stage. How far can you get? Are you able to press any buttons in the menu at all? Try turning off your adblocker if you have one, I've heard some don't work well with the Coli [/quote] I turned off my ad blocker (AdGaurd) and it still won't work. everything in the coliseum menu looks and animates like it should but when I click on any of the buttons it still doesn't work.
Choccie wrote on 2020-04-14 04:25:35:

I turned off my ad blocker (AdGaurd) and it still won't work. everything in the coliseum menu looks and animates like it should but when I click on any of the buttons it still doesn't work.
[quote name="Chiad" date="2020-04-14 06:57:18" ] @TheGoodFailure Did you fail a Coliseum 'camping' screen recently? That will lock you out of the coli for a length of time. [/quote] If that's where you click on the dragon to get boosts then ya but I don't think something like that would lock me out for this long that would just be Extremely stupid.
Chiad wrote on 2020-04-14 06:57:18:
@TheGoodFailure

If that's where you click on the dragon to get boosts then ya but I don't think something like that would lock me out for this long that would just be Extremely stupid.
@TheGoodFailure - That'll be what the problem is. Unfortunately the exact length of time it locks you out is unknown. Try every few hours and eventually it will let you back in.
You have to click on the dragon when you have a 'camping' screen, it's the site checking to make sure you're a human and not a computer program. If you click randomly and/or miss the dragon too many times in a row it freezes your coli access for a while.
@TheGoodFailure - That'll be what the problem is. Unfortunately the exact length of time it locks you out is unknown. Try every few hours and eventually it will let you back in.
You have to click on the dragon when you have a 'camping' screen, it's the site checking to make sure you're a human and not a computer program. If you click randomly and/or miss the dragon too many times in a row it freezes your coli access for a while.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
1 2