Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 1kg [Free]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@ShadowHaven44
I would use it to buy a few people I care about some stuff they are looking for ^^ the rest I would put in my vault for storage so I can have a little surprise when I look at it
@ShadowHaven44
I would use it to buy a few people I care about some stuff they are looking for ^^ the rest I would put in my vault for storage so I can have a little surprise when I look at it
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@ShadowHaven44

I would use it to probably revamp my oldies since a couple of em have old genes. And maybe buy some more old dragons so they won't get exalted- I hoard old dergs-
@ShadowHaven44

I would use it to probably revamp my oldies since a couple of em have old genes. And maybe buy some more old dragons so they won't get exalted- I hoard old dergs-
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
I’d really like to repay my friend for giving me a bunch of stuff, so I’d get her a bunch of stuff!
I’d also like to get some apparel for my dragons and make a bunch of accents/skins :)
I’d really like to repay my friend for giving me a bunch of stuff, so I’d get her a bunch of stuff!
I’d also like to get some apparel for my dragons and make a bunch of accents/skins :)
I would use it to support the dom programs of all the profit push//conquest/fest stuff that rolls around, to do grab bags or badges or something like that.
I would use it to support the dom programs of all the profit push//conquest/fest stuff that rolls around, to do grab bags or badges or something like that.
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@ShadowHaven I’d gene some of my g1s, I have around forty of them total
@ShadowHaven I’d gene some of my g1s, I have around forty of them total
ink2.png 20
fr+0
If I win, I'd put the gems towards purchasing Skeletal Chimes from someone!
If I win, I'd put the gems towards purchasing Skeletal Chimes from someone!
Chasm | it/its | FRT+0 qzCtLQ4.gif
@ShadowHaven44 I would use some of the gems to save up for expensive familiars and some to buy wardrobe slots as I only have the default but some fancy outfit dreams.

Thanks for the raffle!
@ShadowHaven44 I would use some of the gems to save up for expensive familiars and some to buy wardrobe slots as I only have the default but some fancy outfit dreams.

Thanks for the raffle!
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
I'd use them to complete a few gene projects of mine, maybe some art, and then put the rest in the bucket for freinds birthdays and maybe my own!
I'd use them to complete a few gene projects of mine, maybe some art, and then put the rest in the bucket for freinds birthdays and maybe my own!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Oh that's a sweet raffle! I'd use the gems for gene projects, the main one I want to complete currently is Pandemonia [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57842141] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578422/57842141_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Turning her to a Wildclaw will cost a bit
Oh that's a sweet raffle!

I'd use the gems for gene projects, the main one I want to complete currently is Pandemonia Turning her to a Wildclaw will cost a bit
crystals.png
if i were to win, id use the gems on fueling my gen 1 xxy blue dragon hoard- i have 6 so far and its my goal to own at least 15 of them!
if i were to win, id use the gems on fueling my gen 1 xxy blue dragon hoard- i have 6 so far and its my goal to own at least 15 of them!
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18