Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 1kg [Free]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@ShadowHaven44 If I win I'll use the gems to buy the last gene I need for this girl! She's my first attempt at fully geneing out a gen 1. I hatched her egg myself and love her to bits.
All I'm missing is bee, but I'm out of work thanks to current circumstances and can't buy any gems for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for hosting!!
Windmirror
@ShadowHaven44 If I win I'll use the gems to buy the last gene I need for this girl! She's my first attempt at fully geneing out a gen 1. I hatched her egg myself and love her to bits.
All I'm missing is bee, but I'm out of work thanks to current circumstances and can't buy any gems for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for hosting!!
Windmirror
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
The gems would either go to buying some genes for my progens, or to get art for my dragons!
The gems would either go to buying some genes for my progens, or to get art for my dragons!
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
This is an awesome raffle. The gems would probably go to getting genes for my progens.
This is an awesome raffle. The gems would probably go to getting genes for my progens.
I would love to join! I literally just joined today, so uhh idk what I would use that many gems for, maybe to get more dragons?
I would love to join! I literally just joined today, so uhh idk what I would use that many gems for, maybe to get more dragons?
Thank you for the opportunity! Id love to enter i have a pretty boy in my HD that im saving gems up for. I need iri/shim x x
Thank you for the opportunity! Id love to enter i have a pretty boy in my HD that im saving gems up for. I need iri/shim x x
TJuuS.gif
gems would go towards rescuing fodder hatchlings, I'm just starting a shelter!
gems would go towards rescuing fodder hatchlings, I'm just starting a shelter!
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
This is so generous of you!
I'd probably use some to work towards completing my G1 flight reps, and the rest would go towards feeding/buying spaces so I can continue to give away dragons to newer players ^^
This is so generous of you!
I'd probably use some to work towards completing my G1 flight reps, and the rest would go towards feeding/buying spaces so I can continue to give away dragons to newer players ^^
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Dude, this is sick! Thanks for the opportunity. The gems would probably go towards gening my progens, since I have...way too optimistic ideals for them.
Dude, this is sick! Thanks for the opportunity. The gems would probably go towards gening my progens, since I have...way too optimistic ideals for them.
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
I'd put the gems toward a gene scroll for one of my first gens. Probably this boy, Martigan, who just needs Shimmer. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49911048] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499111/49911048_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I'd put the gems toward a gene scroll for one of my first gens. Probably this boy, Martigan, who just needs Shimmer.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
I’ll most likely use it on apparel, skins, dragons, or genes :)
I’ll most likely use it on apparel, skins, dragons, or genes :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18