Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what were your first forum posts like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
pbrttt bad, I'm so glad I can't even see them anymore
pbrttt bad, I'm so glad I can't even see them anymore
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Really bad. I used “XD” nonstop and threw all of my random weird inside jokes everywhere. I guess I hadn’t fully recovered from my Animal Jam days when I started FR or something.
Really bad. I used “XD” nonstop and threw all of my random weird inside jokes everywhere. I guess I hadn’t fully recovered from my Animal Jam days when I started FR or something.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Mine were all just complaining about how badly the site ran and how impossible coli grinding was. Seriously looking at those posts you'd wonder why I stuck around at all lol

I was an adult when I joined so o don't think my typing style changed much if any since then
Mine were all just complaining about how badly the site ran and how impossible coli grinding was. Seriously looking at those posts you'd wonder why I stuck around at all lol

I was an adult when I joined so o don't think my typing style changed much if any since then
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Awful, cringey, I was a child who hadn't had any actual opinions and I just regurgitated whatever I was told. Yikes,,,,
Awful, cringey, I was a child who hadn't had any actual opinions and I just regurgitated whatever I was told. Yikes,,,,
Waystone3.gif
I can not stress how utterly terrible they were and remembering hurts my soul
I can not stress how utterly terrible they were and remembering hurts my soul
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Thankfully I was just in the forum games.
However, I did complain about people giving the dragons that I sold unnamed for fodder price weird names. Yikes.
However, I did complain about people giving the dragons that I sold unnamed for fodder price weird names. Yikes.
Untitled241.png
[quote name="BlobfishLord" date="2020-04-09 23:24:07" ] Thankfully I was just in the forum games. However, I did complain about people giving the dragons that I sold unnamed for fodder price weird names. Yikes. [/quote] it happens! at least you can look back and say “yeah, maybe that was a bad idea” and admit to that
BlobfishLord wrote on 2020-04-09 23:24:07:

it happens! at least you can look back and say “yeah, maybe that was a bad idea” and admit to that
this applies to everyone else! think about how much you’ve grown as a person
this applies to everyone else! think about how much you’ve grown as a person
Thinking about my old forum posts did 14 points of psionic damage to me, even though I don't quite remember how I acted back in the day (and by that I mean 4 years ago)

Unlike others in this thread i didn't dip into forum games and went straight for the discussion (although, my first post ever was made in introductions). Might not have been a good idea. I used a lot of exclamation points back then!
Thinking about my old forum posts did 14 points of psionic damage to me, even though I don't quite remember how I acted back in the day (and by that I mean 4 years ago)

Unlike others in this thread i didn't dip into forum games and went straight for the discussion (although, my first post ever was made in introductions). Might not have been a good idea. I used a lot of exclamation points back then!
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
[quote name="malark" date="2020-04-08 23:12:44" ] looking at my old posts like [img]https://imgur.com/fTTWrbW.png[/img] [/quote]
malark wrote on 2020-04-08 23:12:44:
looking at my old posts like

fTTWrbW.png
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9